Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP UK Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah, it appears everyone who's ordered one has that. Also makes me wonder how many are on order if seemingly all are in the same time frame

From speaking to one of the sales people in Bristol he seemed to indicate that not that many MYP's were being ordered.

I'd hope so but with Tesla's 'throw a six to start' strategy - it may be down to colour combo's 🤷‍♂️

lol - I "think" it may well come down to colour combos...but who knows

Reactions: AndyWarrington
B1CF5E24-4016-4CB9-A236-31683F23BD45.jpeg

Not sure what info this is based on but 🤷🏼‍♂️

Just interested on the ones that have Dec to Feb, is actually just that or specifically a date, like my EDD is coming in at Nov 12 to Jan 26th, which I thought is quite specific. My order was a couple of weeks back - MYP - Black.
Specific date will arrive after you receive a VIN and the mode of transport isn't far away from delivery to the UK/car is in the UK. Until you get this you are only offered a very moveable time frame

Reactions: daveface
Just interested on the ones that have Dec to Feb, is actually just that or specifically a date, like my EDD is coming in at Nov 12 to Jan 26th, which I thought is quite specific. My order was a couple of weeks back - MYP - Black.
I ordered mine at the back end of May and I don't have a specific date range. Just Dec - Feb 🤷‍♂️ which is fine by me, I'm in no hurry, it gives me more time to rummage down the side of the sofa to pay for it and more time to enjoy my current car (still get times where I wonder if I want to change 🤔 head vs heart haaha)

Reactions: JamiePP
I wouldn’t trust any EDD date - my M3P date was 21-25 Sep for the last 2 months and allowing myself to get mildly excited it has now moved to Nov 14 - Jan 8 (the fifth time it’s changed)

Teslas ability to manage customer expectations is utter woeful… if I had a different option I’d have cancelled my order and gone elsewhere by now

I know the lease company EDD can't be relied on but the EDD for my MYP has been pushed back 2 weeks. It was 17/11/2022 yesterday. Now showing 01/12/2022.

View attachment 847360
*IF* (that's a 'kin big IF!) all goes to the current plan, it could be a very happy Xmas for a lot of MYP waiting folk! 🎅😁
Though I anticipate a succession of shenanigans before that!

Reactions: Tesalarr
Hopefully the EDD window narrowing means they have a better idea of when they can actually deliver the MYP's.

Have you ordered from the Tesla website or other? When did you order your MYP?

I ordered direct from Tesla at the end of July - nowhere as near as some of the people in this thread!

I'm holding on to my wishful thinking that they will fulfil P orders before LR similar to the US, now they're all coming from Berlin.

Reactions: Tesalarr