Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP UK Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In five years of Model X ownership, the only accessory I bought was a little metal frame thingy for the key so I'd be less likely to close the boot on my head :)

I'm tempted to get some of those S3XY buttons and maybe a mini display for the Model Y, although that's mostly to get around what I consider to be deficiencies in the user experience. I've never really thought that much about all the things you folks are looking at! Are there any that you consider must-haves?
Centre console trays and the cup holder adjust thing... Boot boxes kinda finish the boot off well p gives it a little more flat space. I'm trying to source to decent LED puddle & Boot lights

I got an email this morning to complete pre registration tasks to prioritise delivery. I am still unsure on financing options I will use, but does anyone know if this means that the delivery maybe delayed if these tasks are not completed?
Current EDD Dec 8 to Feb 1st.

I got an email this morning to complete pre registration tasks to prioritise delivery. I am still unsure on financing options I will use, but does anyone know if this means that the delivery maybe delayed if these tasks are not completed?
Current EDD Dec 8 to Feb 1st.
The answer of this seems to be inconclusive, however the finance approval is only valid for a month or two.

I picked cash and will ring to change to finance and trade in when I get my VIN/close to the delivery date.

Reactions: Amrinder01