Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP UK Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Don’t underestimate the power of the AI in the cameras - I’m sure they will do a better job than sensors especially in the long run
I was in an Amazon Fresh shop yesterday on Chancery Lane, the AI was amazing. Scan your Amazon account when going in, pick up whatever you want from the shop and walk out with it. AI watches you and charges your account a few hours later.

Reactions: Bobby_Dazzler
I got text from Tesla this morning saying this quarter MYP is from Shanghai. As I may pause and try and take delivery after I get confirmation from my work salary sacrifice details due later this month before I agree finance deal, the seem to believe that MYP's should be quarterly at least going forward, not sure what to believe though as I am aware a lot of people been waiting since day 1.

Reactions: AndyWarrington
62A92738-6D67-455C-A5DF-D1D21C6C3D26.jpeg

I got bored after going back only two pages, but... Either they're coming from both China and Germany, or the people we speak to at Tesla don't have a clue :D

text I had from Tesla suggested they were all from Shanghai

girl I spoke to was adamant that all MYP for the UK will be coming from Berlin

Said coming out of Germany

I got text from Tesla this morning saying this quarter MYP is from Shanghai

Your Vehicle will be coming from how our shanghai Giga Factory

Told they are coming from Berlin

So if you lucky enough to have a delivery window late November ( I have) any idea as to when the car will be produced for it to ship and be delivered ? As I’ve read the sensors are being removed from cars built after 3rd October , so I wonder if that would be on late November cars delivered ?

So if you lucky enough to have a delivery window late November ( I have) any idea as to when the car will be produced for it to ship and be delivered ? As I’ve read the sensors are being removed from cars built after 3rd October , so I wonder if that would be on late November cars delivered ?
My guess is that it depends if the cars were built in September and have been sitting in a dock in Shanghai for weeks before being loaded on to a boat. If built in October then possibly not. I can’t see them binning a load of bumpers with holes in so it depends if they have been working up to this for a while. So many variables- I don’t mind either way on this one.