Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP UK Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am also SS via Tusker but have no more clarity other than 'Mid December' and 'Released from Factory' on the MyCar page on the Tusker website. When and what spec have you got on order, out of interest? 22nd Feb, black/black, no FSD here.

Mine's White/Black/19

1666599156476.png

Confirmation of colour change came though today, and at 14:00 my EDD updated again..

Was -- Dec 10th - Dec 26th
Now -- Dec 04th - Dec 20th

Need to change colour again, see if I can push it closer hahaha .... that said I'm still expecting it to be ultimately pushed back
Keep pushing it back until Park Assist works...good strategy. You might even get cherry red and a structural battery pack 😂

I've contacted Tesla by text and gave them my RN number. They said I am eligible for a match but no VIN yet.

Lease dashboard EDD still days 1st December which is on par with other people's orders.

I'm counting on you guys who have ordered via Tesla for 'real' updates and live in hope that most MYP UK orders will be coming this Q4...

Reactions: DeejUK and Sanjiv
I've contacted Tesla by text and gave them my RN number. They said I am eligible for a match but no VIN yet.

Lease dashboard EDD still days 1st December which is on par with other people's orders.

I'm counting on you guys who have ordered via Tesla for 'real' updates and live in hope that most MYP UK orders will be coming this Q4...
I think you'll get it - others with later order dates have had similar to those with VIN's etc... 👍

Reactions: Tesalarr
As a side note to the whole insurance piece, anyone looked into gap insurance, for those who are financing I guess?
I would highly recommend gap insurance.

Also on Insurance talk - getting a quote 30 days from the time you need it is usually the cheapest - the insurance company can save the quote without the registration and once you get it (about a week before pick up), you can let them know and start the policy.