Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP UK Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone who placed an order for a grey exterior had a VIN / delivery date? I ordered in Jan so hoped I’d be included in the first batch currently en route but have heard nothing recently.

I can see lots of black & red being mentioned here by the lucky peeps getting delivery dates but I’m wondering if grey orders are going to be kept waiting even longer.
I have Grey / Black with pickup booked at Bluewater on 25th Nov. Ordered day 1!

Mine, which I deferred and will probably cancel, was red/white/EAP/tow hitch. You might be able to take mine off their hands if they haven't found a match yet, and you don't mind a change of interior?
Thanks, it's much appreciated. As we have a few kids I'd be a nervous wreck if we had white seats.

That said, my EDD has changed again today. It's now showing Dec 21 - 31 🥴

Just called .
These are on the next shipment.
My order is on the next.
They will be ready to collect before the end of November.
My order has been moved back to end of December.
Is there any benefit in waiting till then ?
New battery tech?

I just purchased one. My date kept getting shifted. Nov-Dec, then Jan-Mar, then December, then Jan-Mar again. Same price as when I ordered so no loss other than a £200 deposit (which I will try and get back somehow with customer services but alas, at least my timeframe moved up and it's on the next shipment due Nov 17 - Dec 2.

Website still shows 6 cars, 2 Black, White and Grey.

Wonder if they have a good amount of MYP stock left over unallocated?

Ah well, seems my theory of greys being held back isn’t true.

I checked with Octopus today that everything on the finance side was sorted in case that was holding anything up. They confirmed finance was completely dealt with back in Jan and Tesla are still saying I should be allocated a car Nov/Dec.

Bit of a kick in the balls to see an exact spec car sitting on the inventory list but I guess (hope!) they’re cancelled orders and will be coming over on the same boat as mine, whenever that might be.