Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP UK Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those that have used Tesla finance before, is it possible to change the repayment date after collection?

Id prefer to have my payment go out on the 1st of the month but I don’t want to be limited to only collecting on the 1st if possible.

Has anyone noticed that the RCC Europe has disappeared off the tracker?
Screenshot 2022-11-15 at 20.02.05.png

Getting pretty frustrated now at hearing absolutely nothing. I am hoping that tomorrow I will get some sort of info.

Anyone in the same boat - heard nothing at all?
Got nothing myself but I’m expecting there to be some delay on mine as only ordered beginning of October and through a lease company. I am however being assured by Tesla that I should expect delivery end of November though…… I’m naively optimistically praying

Has anyone had experience of using the Tesla trade-in. The whole prompt for switching to a MYP from my 2020 M3P was a email from Tesla offering a £50k trade-in. Now one week from my delivery window opening I’ve had a confirmation of trade-in at £42… I know gullible and maybe fell for a marketing exercise, but I do feel quite fed up at the £8k difference knowing that Tesla are aware more than likely of the age and mileage (21,000) of the vehicle that they send the offer out to.

Do they ever adjust or is it like talking to a brick wall?

Also does the new MYP come with the 3 pin emergency charger. If not would you get penalised for keeping this for using on the new car?

Any help especially re the trade in would be great.

Has anyone had experience of using the Tesla trade-in. The whole prompt for switching to a MYP from my 2020 M3P was a email from Tesla offering a £50k trade-in. Now one week from my delivery window opening I’ve had a confirmation of trade-in at £42… I know gullible and maybe fell for a marketing exercise, but I do feel quite fed up at the £8k difference knowing that Tesla are aware more than likely of the age and mileage (21,000) of the vehicle that they send the offer out to.

Also does the new MYP come with the 3 pin emergency charger. If not would you get penalised for keeping this for using on the new car?

I do think the drop in trade in is more a market change than any marketing trick. The used market has dipped due to the economic uncertainty and approaching Christmas, where people tend not to buy cars.
I’ve not heard of Tesla negotiating but it can’t hurt to try.
Have you looked at the value on WBAC and Motorway?

Reactions: DeejUK

Car values have drop significantly the last month or 2 .
I think their trade in offer will be the max you will get from them.
I am in a similar boat .