Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP UK Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Been matched to a Vin, logged into my account and was asked to pay deposit amount which I've now done. Delivery window has been pushed back from 15th -31st Dec to now 23rd - 31st Dec strangely, but I suppose this could be pulled forward and will most likely happen.

Just need to get my wall charger installed ASAP now!
Same here in all respects - been waiting for this before sorting the charger, i can't really explain why....

Reactions: Roberts56
Same here in all respects - been waiting for this before sorting the charger, i can't really explain why....

Been matched to a Vin, logged into my account and was asked to pay deposit amount which I've now done. Delivery window has been pushed back from 15th -31st Dec to now 23rd - 31st Dec strangely, but I suppose this could be pulled forward and will most likely happen.

Just need to get my wall charger installed ASAP now!
Yay, Same here with the same dates.

Ohhhh for people wanting Apple integration...
Thanks Fentor - I would love to think this is a step towards CarPlay integration but I suspect it is a completely different server based music-only service.

58 VIN, and date pushed back to final week of December.

Are we thinking cars in this cohort have the extended rear seats and upgraded cameras?

Attachments

• 5B6F4754-1B9D-40D8-98DC-90831D39E24E.jpeg
    5B6F4754-1B9D-40D8-98DC-90831D39E24E.jpeg
    62.2 KB · Views: 60
Thanks Fentor - I would love to think this is a step towards CarPlay integration but I suspect it is a completely different server based music-only service.
Yeah I doubt it will be CarPlay which I assume limits Tesla to the only the telemetry sources that only Apple allow. I can't see them wanting a man in the middle controlling the user experience or the ability to collect data