Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

NACS to Magic Dock to CCS Adapter to NACS 😁

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_5976.jpeg

*note - this is not a salvaged Tesla and it is not banned from the supercharger network

Just being silly (and curious, and excited to try this out in person)

The car knew it was supercharging, but it seems like the charging cost isn't shared with the car (Tessie also reports it as $0/set price)

There appeared to be no immediate difference in power delivered (I just charged like this for a couple of minutes to avoid higher non-Tesla prices)

Last edited:
How did you determine this? Specifically, how do you know the car knows it's at a Tesla Supercharger vs another DC fast charger (sometimes they are right beside each other)?

(Or did you just mean the car knows it's DC fast charging?)
The Tessie app marked it as a supercharger session

I believe I saw it on the car display as well, but I have no pictures of it so I don't remember for sure

View attachment 948121

*note - this is not a salvaged Tesla and it is not banned from the supercharger network

The car knew it was supercharging, but it seems like the charging cost isn't shared with the car (Tessie also reports it as $0/set price)

There appeared to be no immediate difference in power delivered (I just charged like this for a couple of minutes to avoid higher non-Tesla prices)
Odd question, would this be a way to get around disabled supercharging on salvaged teslas😂 prolly not

View attachment 948121

I'm surprised the car didn't tip towards the driver's door. :)

• Funny
Reactions: APotatoGod