Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New estimated delivery on Tesla page

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine still says "Estimated delivery Sept.'18 - Nov.'18" even though I've got a VIN, my car's sitting in a lot somewhere in CA (likely Lathrop), and I should be receiving the final contract by end of day tomorrow so I can sign and get my bank to cut the cheque for the balance.

Then again there are those few TX horror stories of cars stuck in Oklahoma limbo, so maybe November isn't isn't entirely out
of the question? o_O

Reactions: MikeATL
Mine still says "Estimated delivery Sept.'18 - Nov.'18" even though I've got a VIN, my car's sitting in a lot somewhere in CA (likely Lathrop), and I should be receiving the final contract by end of day tomorrow so I can sign and get my bank to cut the cheque for the balance.

Then again there are those few TX horror stories of cars stuck in Oklahoma limbo, so maybe November isn't isn't entirely out
of the question? o_O
I think mine is in that stage.... I got my VIN, checked my car and it shows its in Dallas TX... I'm in California :-/

tesla.com is down right now and I can’t refresh my order page for the 27th time today......what a disaster.....oh the humanity

Ever do it where the page reloads so fast you're like hmmm did that actually work, and refresh it again just to be on the safe side? :D

I get my car next week but tbh the account page didn't change until after the delivery advisor confirmed if I was free on my pickup date, then he made the change and the page updated to show the new date. So you prob are better to refresh your email if anything! I've only talked to mine via email, they have never called me.

Edit: Actually I just remembered I have it set on my Tesla account page email only, so good to know they listen!