Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New inventory vehicles available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We are looking to buy a Tesla and the current way they sell cars is so frustrating where most of their inventory is hidden and you need to visit a Tesla store or email someone at Tesla to see what is available.

Hundreds or dozens of cars disappearing constantly from the inventory only to reappear later. Prices going up and down by sometimes tens of thousands. It seems every year there are a few good weeks to buy a CPO car and the rest of the time it's an awful experience :(

Wish they would just list the cars they have without playing all these games with the inventory and pricing.

Unfortunately this is how Tesla has chosen to run their CPO program.

I can understand how this is frustrating for anyone looking to buy a CPO car. Hopefully they will stop playing games with how they sell cars.

Hate to say this, but some of the games they play with the inventory and pricing is what you expect from a dealer.

Perhaps share your frustration here: Contact | Tesla

Thanks... I would contact them, but I honestly don't think they care how they treat customers who are looking to buy CPO cars :( Obviously they know what they are doing when they don't list their inventory and then price 3 year old S60s about the same as a brand new/inventory 75D.

I've bought used cars before from private parties and dealers but this experience with Tesla is worse because I can't even see what cars are for sale. Cars that are for sale are sometimes priced not to sell what they have but to entice people to buy new by coming up with crazy prices o_O

I don't know how long they'll keep doing this.