Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New PB 1:58.1 at Buttonwillow Race Park CW13

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Turn on CC for commentary. Skip to 2:03 for first hot lap.

Thanks to Speed Ventures for another well run event. Broke into sub 2 during the very first session on these racing slicks and kept pushing even in 100+ heat. The fastest lap has plenty of flaws and there is still time left in the car! Need more driver mod.

Shout out to The Driveway for wresting the tires on the wheel and doing custom alignments.
Mountain Pass Performance for creating affordable track oriented coil overs and alignment parts.
Corner3 Motorsports for Prototype Endless endurance racing pads.
Unplugged Performance for adjustable rear stabilizer bar.

Setup:
19x10 MRR M600 with Pirelli DH racing tires
Mountainpass Performance AWD Sport coilovers
Mountainpass Performance rear Toe and Camber suspension arms
Prototype Endless endurance racing pads
Stock rotors with heatshield removed with Castro SRF fluid and MPP stainless steel line
UPP rear stabilizer bar

Great driving, but I’m know it is in you. What is blowing my mind is the magic unicorn Endless brake pads. The physics just does make sense in my primitive mind. o_O

I think after 3 track days I've gone through 3mm of pad material. Granted I don't usually run full 25 min session but I do brake pretty hard. I finally triggered the in car high brake temperature warning since it was 104 degrees outside, but the pad still bite as good as before and showed no signs of fade.

I hope they'll be available to everyone soon.

• Love
Reactions: MountainPass