Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Springfield, VA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
upload_2018-4-18_19-21-58.png

At this rate it will be finished by tomorrow!

Definitely a good plan to add more where people will pay for them, but they need to work on routes for the summer also! The point of the network is to cover long distance travel and there are still a lot of hold. That’s what the coming soon pins are!

Still can’t see why the secrecy or missing ‘coming soon’ pins!

Definitely a good plan to add more where people will pay for them, but they need to work on routes for the summer also! The point of the network is to cover long distance travel and there are still a lot of hold. That’s what the coming soon pins are!

Still can’t see why the secrecy or missing ‘coming soon’ pins!

This one seemed very last minute, since the permit was done on the 3rd. I think the mall probably initiated this install saying they had space and are located at the intersection of 495,395, and 95

This one seemed very last minute, since the permit was done on the 3rd. I think the mall probably initiated this install saying they had space and are located at the intersection of 495,395, and 95
Gotcha. Still seems like a lot of ‘unplanned’ installations, though, with little progress on the ‘planned’ ones (permits, etc.).

Of course, all we know is what we see is permits and construction. But a lot of the 2017 ones were pushed to 2018....

Because it's been in the works for a week and never had a 'coming soon'? :D

Yeah! I'm over there pretty frequently, but I was out of town for 10 days earlier in the month and I've been busy with work this past week, so I totally missed it. This is a very good location, although traffic can get a little sticky at times. I'll say that the east side of Silver Diner would have been a better location for entering and exiting traffic as well as less likely to get ICEd during peak mall shopping times (holidays and whatnot). But the chosen location has excellent visibility and is closer to the restaurants, so there's that.

Reactions: vdiv