Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Non Owner - Just Placed my Order

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The invite came in at 8:24pm Thu night! I was a line-waiter at Devon, PA that lives in NJ and I estimate I got my reservation in at 10:30am. Going black with aeros. Always wanted the long range and glass roof so $49k works for me. (No sales tax on EVs in NJ also helps.)

I’m still thinking it got sent in part because the new store in Cherry Hill, NJ looks to be nearing completion. The logo is up and artwork can be seen inside in its hallways. Since it is right behind where I work, it would be sweeeeeeet to take delivery there instead of an hour away in PA.

The invite came in at 8:24pm Thu night! I was a line-waiter at Devon, PA that lives in NJ and I estimate I got my reservation in at 10:30am. Going black with aeros. Always wanted the long range and glass roof so $49k works for me. (No sales tax on EVs in NJ also helps.)

I’m still thinking it got sent in part because the new store in Cherry Hill, NJ looks to be nearing completion. The logo is up and artwork can be seen inside in its hallways. Since it is right behind where I work, it would be sweeeeeeet to take delivery there instead of an hour away in PA.

Wooo! Congrats! GO RU!!!!!

And yes the no sales tax on EVs in NJ is quite the nice benefit. Tax would have been over $3500 on mine!

Don’t forget to update the spreadsheet!

Reactions: LBusDoor90

I had no idea they had a new store going up in NJ. I thought current NJ law still limited them to 4 physical locations? Maybe you could take some photos of the new store? I’m curious to see what it looks like. Is it going to be a service center as well?

I had no idea they had a new store going up in NJ. I thought current NJ law still limited them to 4 physical locations? Maybe you could take some photos of the new store? I’m curious to see what it looks like. Is it going to be a service center as well?

I'll give it a shot but I'm usually zipping out of work everyday to beat my daughter's bus to her bus stop and it's still too dark for photos when I come in. Yes, it will have a full service center. It was my understanding this location reaches that max number NJ agreed to allow:

Cherry Hill to Welcome Tesla Dealership, Service Center by Year’s End

I'll give it a shot but I'm usually zipping out of work everyday to beat my daughter's bus to her bus stop and it's still too dark for photos when I come in. Yes, it will have a full service center. It was my understanding this location reaches that max number NJ agreed to allow:

Cherry Hill to Welcome Tesla Dealership, Service Center by Year’s End

Hmmm, that’s interesting. Technically Tesla is already operating 4 locations in NJ at the moment. One at Short Hills, one in Springfield, and two in Paramus (rt 17 and Garden State Plaza). I’m guessing one of the two mall locations will be shut down when the Cherry Hill location is up and running?

Hmmm, that’s interesting. Technically Tesla is already operating 4 locations in NJ at the moment. One at Short Hills, one in Springfield, and two in Paramus (rt 17 and Garden State Plaza). I’m guessing one of the two mall locations will be shut down when the Cherry Hill location is up and running?

I think just like how the King of Prussia Mall location is just considered a part of the Devon location in PA (they told me its just an extension of their center), at least one of the mall ones doesn't count as a distinct store. But that's just a guess.

"It will be the first Tesla dealership and service center in South Jersey and the fourth in the state, with the next-closest Tesla service locations in Devon, Pennsylvania; Springfield, New Jersey; or Brooklyn, New York. The company has five charging and supercharging stations throughout New Jersey and only three other dealerships (in Springfield, Paramus, and Short Hills)."

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: PoitNarf
I take back what I said about the Cherry Hill (NJ) Tesla. I took some shots during a break at work and they aren't anywhere near to being ready for the Model 3s being ordered today with a 3-6 week delivery window like mine. There's a ton of work to be done inside and outside.

IMG_4389.jpg
IMG_4390.jpg
IMG_4391.jpg
IMG_4393.jpg
IMG_4394.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: PoitNarf