Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Nonsense from John Petersen

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Isn't it time for him to come up with another hit piece ?

I am predicting something along the lines of, 'how Tesla and all EVs have the potential to ruin family harmony', or some such crap !
He already did. Read Forbes piece by self acknowledged friend of his ton Konrad entitled axion power's potential for explosive growth. I will not read it but Forbes publishing this tells me that they will publish anything. Will not bother with Forbes any longer

Okay, so this guy loudly and repeatedly made what are among the worst calls in recent memory. I am trying to figure out how somebody can be so wrong. The fact that he was so spectacularly wrong on such a consistent basis leads me to suspect that maybe he was purposely spreading misinformation. Could he have been long TSLA and short Axiom this whole time? I wonder which position made more money - TSLA increasing by 300% or AXPW decreasing by 95%.

This is what he had to say last Monday

[QUOTEThe Dark Side Of Tesla's Masterful Short Squeeze [View article]
I have never questioned Tesla's plan to build 5,000 cars per quarter. What I question is it's ability to consistently sell 5,000 cars per quarter once the initial pent up demand is satisfied.

I'm waiting with bated breath for Tesla's Q2-13 report on Wednesday. While I don't generally enjoy saying "I told you so," Thursday morning promises to be a fun exception to that ]

I would love to see his reaction now....

He'll find some way to interpret the data as a catastrophe in the making and will come up with something new to go on about.

Here's my try at channeling JP:

I told you that Q1 profit was an April fools joke. Sure enough they had a GAAP loss of 26 cents a share.
They're still burning through money. They raised 1 billion and spent 450 million to pay off the DOE, but their cash only went up by 517 million, not 550 million. It's only a matter of time until they need to raise more cash to prop up this money losing company.
If they were overvalued at 30 and at 50 and at 70 and at 100, just imagine how incredibly overvalued they are at 160! Likewise look at what an incredible value AXPW is at .14!