Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

North Carolina Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like everyone that got a VIN yesterday were LRs. I haven't seen any Ps get assigned a VIN. For anyone picking up today, look around and see if you see any Ps on the lot. (If you're too excited getting your new MY to look around I completely understand! 🤣 )

Update in Raleigh
Got a VIN yesterday but heard nothing from SA. No calls went thru and got no response to txts.
Decided to stop by store and they seemed short staffed but a different SA who was present was very very nice and offered to schedule pick up for me when I asked.
Scheduled for tomorrow morning. Total time there was 10 mins.
He also said "you should now be able to log in and finish paying which you will want to do now since it can take a day for money to transfer".
He was right, we logged back in, paid, signed docs, and are ready for tomorrow.
Hope this helps some of you. Take Care.
I think the phones are a bad idea unless you have no alternative. It was a 30 mile drive for me but worth it.
By the way, the condition of the cars I saw was amazing.
Also it seems that they may have dropped off another truckload since we visited on Sunday.

Reactions: Tezlala
Update in Raleigh
Got a VIN yesterday but heard nothing from SA. No calls went thru and got no response to txts.
Decided to stop by store and they seemed short staffed but a different SA who was present was very very nice and offered to schedule pick up for me when I asked.
He also said "you should now be able to log in and finish paying which you will want to do now since it can take a day for money to transfer".
I think the phones are a bad idea unless you have no alternative. It was a 30 mile drive for me but worth it.
Also it seems that they may have dropped off another truckload since we visited on Sunday.
It is great to hear that they are getting cars out in Raleigh. I have been trying to get in touch with my SA there and have heard nothing. I ordered a M3, so not a MY, but this info is really valuable, so thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Flightgamer
Update in Raleigh
Thanks for the update! What was your order date?

According to my SA all MYs at the SC have been matched.
IMG_0423.PNG