Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

North Carolina Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does the Matthews/Charlotte store ever answer the telephone. I have a VIN, but have not heard from anyone at the location. :mad:
What’s your delivery date, i wouldn’t expect to hear from anyone until you have a specific date. Maybe others have had a different experience. My delivery is set for 9/4 to 9/10 and heard from no one. No holding my breath :)
what did you order and what’s first 3 of VIN>

Any updates on your end? What’s your VIN? Mine is 256XXX with 9/4-10 delivery time frame
I haven’t heard anything from Tesla, but called their 800 number and scheduled a delivery date for Sept 8th. The car is on a train and is supposed to arrive in charlotte on Sept 5th. My VIN is 251XXX. Are you the same dude who bought a model 3 back in sept 2018? If so, we were in the same situation back then when I bought my performance 3! I think I may have even gone to charlotte to look for your VIN back then and sent you pics of the car!

quick update, sounds like hurricane Ida is impacting the timeline for my delivery. Car is on a train currently, and they think it’s likely it takes a few more days to get to charlotte than what they previously anticipated. Scheduled delivery has moved from the 8th to the 10th.

my VIN is 256XXX PY and was built 8/23, its currently in Raleigh. Had delivery set for 9/8 but they moved it back a day (was to be delivered on Labor Day supposedly, i assumed it got delivered today since its on the grass). Now delivery is for 9/9 but i can’t make that appt. Hopefully move it to Friday.
Little worried about alignment of back doors, both sides are wonky. Will see if they can address.
So happy to see them using plastic to cover parts of the cars now. 3 Plaid on the lot as well.

I haven’t heard anything from Tesla, but called their 800 number and scheduled a delivery date for Sept 8th. The car is on a train and is supposed to arrive in charlotte on Sept 5th. My VIN is 251XXX. Are you the same dude who bought a model 3 back in sept 2018? If so, we were in the same situation back then when I bought my performance 3! I think I may have even gone to charlotte to look for your VIN back then and sent you pics of the car!
Haha! Yeah man, was that you that posted the pics, you pointed out the front fender wasn’t aligned properly (they kinda got that fixed!). ive been through it with that car, long story short, I’m replacing it and not by my choice. That’s pretty funny though! I just went and stalked my car tonight, its on the lot.

FYSA: If your tags expire < 60 days from pickup they will have to issue new tags. They will only transfer if they are valid > 60 days.

Just found this out. Mine expire 31 October for today's pickup. I have JDRF tags (the +$40 donation thing) and Tesla will not order those. She said I can keep my current plate and when I receive the new ones in the mail, call DMV and initiate the transfer.