Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

North Texas waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just wanted to update everyone. I took delivery on Thursday 8/5 from the Plano SC.
Congrats! I rcv'd my VIN three days ago and they verbally told me 8/24 delivery. Was yours that long between VIN and delivery? I am wondering if they just give me a date kind of far out there to be safe but that it actually arrives earlier. I am also picking up in Plano but they have also hinted at home delivery.

Yep, updated to 08/21 - 08/27. Looks like you were right, EDD went crazy then VIN. Also 251xxx series VIN
We must be on the same truck because my EDD shifted to your dates. Yesterday, they said the truck was on leg 1 of 3. But I think that actually means it hasn't started leg 1 yet. I still think once the truck starts driving our dates might shift forward/earlier. Apparently, it goes to Mesquite first then to the SC's. They also said that home delivery might be an option.

Reactions: DFWJosh
Mine just moved back a week…
Sep 10 - Sep 30.

now the problem with that is it’s now covering the last couple of weeks of the quarter where Tesla seem to focus on shipping in California only to boost quarterly “delivered” numbers.
If the EDD doesn’t move back to the first half of September I suspect I won’t be seeing it until mid-end October…

Congrats, have to say I told you so :)

i have a FTW delivery too, ordered 1 week after you with almost the same config. Your update is getting me excited that maybe I’m close.

9/4-9/24
Well, work your magic and tell ME so. :)
End of next week. Have to get EDD range to around 10 days and then it can be any day from that point on

Reactions: MSHampton
Update on my electrician - He provided me with updated quote of $320 (parts + labor) after finding "inflated" raw material prices. He's right behind my house and I thought I'll just go with him. Getting the 14-50 installed this Saturday. You can mention my name Manu if you are going to contact him.

Zach 972 835 8321

Update on my electrician - He provided me with updated quote of $320 (parts + labor) after finding "inflated" raw material prices. He's right behind my house and I thought I'll just go with him. Getting the 14-50 installed this Saturday. You can mention my name Manu if you are going to contact him.

Zach 972 835 8321
Is he pulling the permit for you?

I’m scheduled to pick mine up Monday morning. Has anyone been following other threads to know if there are common quality issues to look out for?

It has been 5 years since I got my last Tesla and that delivery was very rushed, no test drives, etc. Been burned on the “within spec” on a past issue as well so want to make sure I am using the limited time they allow to focus on the right things.