Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Now we get horses on the display

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Tronguy

Supporting Member
May 4, 2019
New Jersey
All right. The SO is driving around in her M3 today, stopped at a light in the right lane, and happens to look over at the display. There's cars in front, cars to the left, a car to the right. And, sure and begorra, a no-kidding horse nominally walking in the opposite direction to traffic on the right-hand verge. Brown, four legs, head with ears pricked forward, with a white face. She whipped out her cell, snapped a picture of the display, and showed it to me.
According to her there was no actual horse over to the right, with or without a rider.
I've seen pedestrians, cyclists, and motorcycles on the display, but a horse is a first. Anybody else spot one?

Here's what's next to be displayed.

1626899144576.png

Reactions: FOOLSLFDRVNG
Upvote 0
I am curious though, I'm in the St. Aug area, where we have a decent number of horse carriages in the road (in the old historic district). I should do a couple of drive-bys see if I can pick one up on TV :D
Yeah, and they've got them on the south end of Central Park in NYC, which isn't too far from here. Thing is, the SO said that while there was a horse on the screen, there was no actual horse walking down the verge of US 1 in Edison. Which is not the kind of place one would expect to see a horse at any time. (Heavy, three-lane traffic in both directions, shopping plazas, strip malls, and real malls all over the place.)
Now, the car does go through the parks in Union County where there are stables and bridal paths; but I haven't seen a horse while driving through that area in years, they and their riders stay to the woods.

Upvote 0
I should drive my Y past the grassy knoll . . .

Funnily enough I came to the US in 1983 and one of the first things I did was to drive to Dallas to pick up a company car and take it back to New York. I thought it was quite interesting that American towns seemed to decorate their streets with flowers and how all the locals seemed to be out and about.

It was only several years later that I realised I'd driven past the Book Depository on November 22nd 1983

Upvote 0