Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

NW Model 3 sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Discoducky

P100DL, 2021 M3, 4 CT reservations and counting
Supporting Member
Dec 25, 2011
My mountain
15145009753244459582586397920230.jpg Spotted a red beauty at Centralia with Oregon plates!

Wasn't able to snap a photo of it, but just saw one in the wild in South OC, on Lake Forest Blvd. in Laguna Hills. Also just saw one up in San Jose while visiting mom for the holidays. I know...Not that special, there is a high density of Teslas of all types in the Bay Area. Just excited to see a few in the wild with my own eyes, rather than friends sending me pics, or seeing them on TMC. :D

Reactions: Vern Padgett
We saw our first Model 3 yesterday at the Baker Supercharger. What a beauty! It belongs to Vince, who works at the Hawthorne Design Studios.

We were both charging between Las Vegas and L.A. on the way back.

That charging station is awesome. 40 stalls-- the biggest on the planet! We were hooked up when he pulled in-- I thought "Model 3! --- No, Model S ..." (they look so much alike) -- but then I saw his door handles -- - A MODEL THREE! THE FIRST ONE I'VE SEEN ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

He said he'd had it only 3 or 4 days, and that he didn't like the wheel upgrade he had. So go with the stock wheels and tires.

He has a white one, and it was absolutely gorgeous. He explained to me how the while car's design makes it look bigger than a darker car, because the lines between the body panels stand out on the lighter car but are not visible on the darker car. There was a black X near us, and like he said, I could not see the lines on it, but on his white Model 3, they jumped out.

I have been waiting since 2006 or maybe 2005 for this car, and it is here!

Last edited:
Reactions: DR61
Saw a black one with aero wheels headed south on I5 in the Shoreline area last night. Wasn't overly impressed with the headlights, but it's hard to tell on the wet roads what he was seeing. First time seeing one on the move in WA.

(I'd previously seen them in person in Fremont when I was in the area a few months ago)

Saw a truck full of Model 3s (looked like 8 or 9 cars) heading north on I-5 near Longview at about Noon this afternoon. I would have taken a picture but I was the only one in the car. My guess is that they're offloading these in Seattle tonight. Hopefully we'll start seeing more PNW sightings shortly!