Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have two on order:

DixieKong: MYLR7, red paint, black seats, 19” wheels, tow, no FSD.
OD 31 October 2021
EDD June 2022 at time of order
EDD hasn’t updated since the order was placed

DiddyKong: MYP, blue paint, black seats, tow, no FSD
OD 04 November 2021
EDD January 2022 at time of order
EDD 12-31 December 2021 (updated 06 November 2021)

Reactions: pgcoco
Update: Delivery Scheduled for Thursday 11/18!
Couldn't work out better as Electrician comes Tuesday and 19" wheels for All seasons come this week as well.
My 19" replica r241s came yesterday, and the tire shop has my nokiann R3s waiting for me to pickup. Got my VIN this week. Sounds like the delivery truck is on the way across the country right now. I'm just east of you waiting for my MYP delivery at the end of the month. Here's to hoping we get a good batch!

Anxiously awaiting!
MYP | MSM | B&W Interior | No Tow | No FSD (will likely try monthly once comfortable)
Initial OD of 10-12-21
Changed to B&W Interior on 11-2-21 which generated new order agreement, but same R#
EDD - December, December 3-31 2021. No change since then.

I ordered a MYLR on October 18th. The estimated delivery date at the time of order was April, which has stayed the same since I ordered. However, I checked my status yesterday and it was changed to June. I checked again this morning, and now I have somehow already been assigned a VIN and I show a delivery date of November 25th-December 1. This would be awesome, but I am not ready for the car yet, l was hoping for a date closer to the original April estimate. I'm hoping Tesla will allow me to hold my order for at least a couple months.

Reactions: carlos31820