Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Off topic galore

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks as if it just hit the frunk cover which is thin aluminum. A steel hood would have crushed less.
Especially after it hit the engine...
Clearly a TSLAQ deer /s

Curious to know how any non Tesla would have fared. The Tesla Model 3 was famous for having BROKEN the NHTSA testing machine as it tried its standard car crush.

Edit: and did the autopilot see that deer falling, in other words, did the Tesla automatically started braking, BEFORE the driver did anything at all?

Sort of related -I recall seeing a YouTube video where a Tesla swerved to the right way before it became apparent that a car was driving in the wrong lane in his direction.
I see nose cone, so it would be an old version of AP.

It was an S being being testing when the roof crush machine failed.

Please stop trying to pretend that a CEO selling is the same as anyone else. Especially if they are selling to buy a different company.
Please stop trying to compare a founder whose majority of wealth is invested in/ tied to the company with an average hired CEO who only has shares due to a compensation package that also includes a cash salary.

Where we fail excessively is in very frequent flying. I don't know how to cure that lifelong obsession. AT least we no longer have our own plane and I no longer pilot one. We use KLM a lot and they allow carbon offset, FWIW, but we still pretty much destroy any environmental credibility with air travel! We eat no red meat so that might help??
Hummm.... if you only flew standby, would that theoretically reduce the incremental demand you are creating? Ensures it's a flight that would have happened anyway.

• Funny
Reactions: unk45
Let's just hope the presentation doesn't go in the opposite direction like the Cybertruck armored windows fiasco with Optimus ripping off both of Elon's arms as he tries to demonstrate a simple task of shaking hands.
Tesla AI Day:

Bdzt.gif

All of the algo bot traders are "fighting" BBBY and the WSB crowd to keep a lid on it. TSLA volume was 15 million. BBBY was 150 million.

I dunno if it even works that way, but in head it makes sense. 🤷‍♂️
It didn't help that their hero Cohen just crushed their chances to keep the squeeze going. Gah, apparently the latest news is that he completed the sales, and it's down 30% 48%.

• Informative
Reactions: Artful Dodger
A question for @Krugerrand @Artful Dodger and other ailurophile members here:
Why are only two cat oriented vehicle brands have BEV?
Only Peugeot
1660920997437.png

and Jaguar seem to have BEV offerings AFAIK.
The Peugeot ones (and those of the non-cat Stellantis brands like Fiat, Opel, Vauxhall,etc) seem to have decent success:
Stellantis Overtakes Tesla In Europe EV Sales, Targets Top Spothttps://insideevs.com › News

But Jaguar seems to have fizzled after an early start (I almost bought one).

So, on this quiet Friday pre-split day, why cannot cats succeed rather more in BEV adoption?😹

Only Peugeot View attachment 842625
The Peugeot ones (and those of the non-cat Stellantis brands like Fiat, Opel, Vauxhall,etc) seem to have decent success:
Stellantis Overtakes Tesla In Europe EV Sales, Targets Top Spothttps://insideevs.com › News

So, on this quiet Friday pre-split day, why cannot cats succeed rather more in BEV adoption?😹
At least the cats have some iron in the fire, but where are the dogs ?!?

Only Peugeot View attachment 842625

Let me try answer this Cat egorical question.
While the above said legacy cats go around town using the “transition to electronification/s” as a cat ch all cat chphrase, in reality , it’s been nothing less than Cat astrophic for them.