Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Off topic galore

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m astonished that anyone who is a serious coffee drinker/enthusiast will drink coffee that has stood for over 10 minutes!

Furthermore it is a ritual to drink coffee and it should be savoured in a proper coffee cup sitting down in comfort…..

The British have no idea of real coffee culture and cart around scaldingly hot coffee in horrible plastic take-away containers- almost undrinkable.

My coffee enthusiasm was nurtured by a working stint in Milan many years ago - I hope that Italians haven’t been damaged by popular culture by now!
Don't worry, we still drink espresso. The problem is in fact find a good americano coffee, those are rare.

Back to the topic:
Vote your favorite Tesla Supercharger location.
I already voted for one in Italy but I guess this board would do a solid to a certain mod and vote an Alaska one... Maybe he'll get less grumpy ;-)

The Burnt Hair arrived today. Hopefully, this is a good sign.

The missus was curious to sample it and had me spritz a tad upon a piece of paper which she sniffed briefly, then held it at arms length while saying "This is going in the trash right now!" and walked off to the kitchen. (meaning the paper, not the bottle)
You just made me realize a good use of the cologne. It's for that party where your cousin is always telling you Tesla FUD. Give em a good hug when you first see them and watch them run away before they say a word.

Side Topic, Beyond Meat BYND has been on a run for a week now after being pushed down for months through a class action law suit (nothing burger). It's similar to TSLA in a lot of ways and very difficult to predict as another disruption stock. My gut told me it might do this based on recent media hype on a different (more expensive) process by actually growing the meat cells for chicken. This is just like hearing there is some competing battery tech coming soon (but I do hope it pans out). Worth watching anyway with profits possible by year end and a good mission overall.

Maybe I am the only Hitchhiker's Guide nerd in Off Topic Galore. 🤷‍♂️ Anyway, it now seems unlikely to ever see as many as 42 likes for the post linked here. Reflecting upon this I find myself experiencing a pain in all the diodes down my left side. 🤖

Some have reported recently how the Boring Co van prototype may also include a Nutrimatic Drinks Dispenser and could unveil the GPP user interface that has been in development at Sirius Cybernetics. This would only be fitting for a place like Las Vegas, wouldn't it?

Now that all bets are off, I'm off as well... to find a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster, and suggest you do so too.

Share and enjoy.

Maybe I am the only Hitchhiker's Guide nerd in Off Topic Galore. 🤷‍♂️ Anyway, it now seems unlikely to ever see as many as 42 likes for the post linked here. Reflecting upon this I find myself experiencing a pain in all the diodes down my left side. 🤖

Some have reported recently how the Boring Co van prototype may also include a Nutrimatic Drinks Dispenser and could unveil the GPP user interface that has been in development at Sirius Cybernetics. This would only be fitting for a place like Las Vegas, wouldn't it?

Now that all bets are off, I'm off as well... to find a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster, and suggest you do so too.

Share and enjoy.
I didn't read your post, it was in a locked filing cabinet in a disused lavatory behind a sign saying "Beware of the leopard!".

Side Topic, Beyond Meat BYND has been on a run for a week now after being pushed down for months through a class action law suit (nothing burger). It's similar to TSLA in a lot of ways and very difficult to predict as another disruption stock. My gut told me it might do this based on recent media hype on a different (more expensive) process by actually growing the meat cells for chicken. This is just like hearing there is some competing battery tech coming soon (but I do hope it pans out). Worth watching anyway with profits possible by year end and a good mission overall.
Beyond Meat similar to Tesla? I'm having a hard time digesting this.

Just thought I would document my TMC setup in case anyone is interested:

Macbook Air Safari permanent tabs (relevant to Tesla):
  • Main investor thread
  • TSLA google
  • Twitter Elon
  • Twitter List of important follows including Walter Bloomberg
  • Twitter "For You"
  • Twitter Tweetdeck
    • TSLA posts with > 10 replies
    • Walter Bloomberg - again...
  • TMC Alerts that takes me to other threads
  • YouTube where I get videos from various sources some of which I subscribe to

iPhone 12
Recently signed into my TMC account which has been a gamechanger

No notes, no spreadsheets, no financial models.

Sigh, I tried...

SmartSelect_20230718_083758_Firefox.jpg

Then some rando jumps in missing the point by making an OT post arguing that, indeed, "1"+"2"= "12"

Then they also bring up that a certain poster's name make them think of a dyslexic Flintstones character. And they chuckle to themself as they wait for 7 eastern.

(Then , full of regret and shame, moves their own post to the OT thread)
Since it's in off topic now:
The car is purposely parked that way to shield the officer, civilian, and civilian's vehicle from traffic. If it were tucked in, the other car (or officer at the driver's window) would be the closest object to traffic.
Do you mean "Why is the post over here?"
I posted here since it was for my clarification, and didn't think it useful to the group at large.

I put my post here originally. I do OT a lot 😅

Some of the patents called out modules that wire harness over to existing end points, so there may be legacy 12-16V support.
Not much in the car needs 12V anymore (power plug excepted). LED lighting would love to be fed from a voltage higher than its forward voltage. Most motor are brushless, so those can adapt, but the switching devices may not have a high enough voltage rating to connect directly.