Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

OFFICIAL BUTTON WATCH

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did Elon ever say Tuesday specifically? I thought I remember seeing a recent tweet from him saying that it'll be by the end of this week. When he said 10 days, he put a ~ in front which means about 10 days. I'm hoping to see the button in the Service page by Saturday.
that would be nice.

I expect March 22-26, but only for 10,000 of us... maybe only 8,000 plus the 2,000 Beta FSD 8.2 crowd.

it’s going to be bedlam....

Exactly, haha, I know that whatever he says you need to square the timeframe and halve your expectations for the end result. I'm really hoping he's accurate this one time and then I can come back here and say, I told you so. LOL
Did Elon ever say Tuesday specifically? I thought I remember seeing a recent tweet from him saying that it'll be by the end of this week. When he said 10 days, he put a ~ in front which means about 10 days.
So, replace ~ with ^2
~10 days means 10^2 days?

Fingers rapping on my the desk with one hand and one refreshing constantly.

Bring it Musk !

Need a new toy since my last M3 arrived early a month before the revised 2021 refresh. Sure most of it was more evolutionary over revolutionary; but cumulatively it’s enough that me want.

Anyways I only keep cars around 4 years so there should be some even more notable by then.

I don’t believing in leasing but with how often Tesla makes hardware improvements a 3 year lease, even though more out of pocket compared to purchase, seems like maybe the way to go.

Heck I used to replace my IPhone literally ever year they had a new model, regardless of what changed. Now that even entry phones are pretty amazing swapping out my Tesla more often is my next big thing.

sonobutton.gif

I mean, Musk literally followed up the 10 days tweet with the correction 'after passing through QA by end of next week' tweet.

So we know it's not coming until after Friday, at the earliest.

Why would anyone expect earlier?
Unless I am missing a tweet (entirely possible - I need to find a decent Twitter client which just lets me see all his tweets sequentially in isolation, unlike regular Twitter app), the QA tweet (which said 2-3 weeks as of March 5th) preceded the Button-in-10-days tweet.

So the Elon analyzers might conclude March 26th would be the day!
3F49236D-AC6F-4D30-BC23-3240CAEA7BA6.jpeg

60B97A20-7D47-4DCD-94E3-1F11462E7B92.jpeg

Unless I am missing a tweet (entirely possible - I need to find a decent Twitter client which just lets me see all his tweets sequentially in isolation, unlike regular Twitter app), the QA tweet (which said 2-3 weeks as of March 5th) preceded the Button-in-10-days tweet.

So the Elon analyzers might conclude March 26th would be the day!
View attachment 645560
View attachment 645559
He did have one after that where he said the end of fhe week.