Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

OFFICIAL BUTTON WATCH

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Safety Score beta in Tesla app (Screenshots posted by @Flavinrocks)

FAIIxmhWUAM10Nz.jpeg
idxr6qh6mmp71.jpg
x8cj1qh6mmp71.jpg

Reddit: Twitter:
You must have latest Tesla App updated 4.1.0 (iOS currently being rolled out followed by Android)

Tesla Safety Score Documentation is now live:

Acceleration, turning, and braking are all used to calculate safety score. So much for owning a performance Tesla…
Where is the score in the app?

Button pressed. As of now, only 6% of cars have this latest software update (according to Teslafi). Let’s say half of those have FSD, and ALL of those owners have pushed the button already.

That should still put those of us who have pushed it already in the top 3% of tesla owners (30,000 cars?). Assuming we drive carefully, I’d like to think we’re near the top of the queue…..

EDIT: I suspect only a small percentage of owners would even discover the button in the first day or so. I talk to many Tesla owners I know, and it always surprises me how unaware (and in many cases uninterested) they are about FSD, the beta, etc.

Enabled the button. But there's nothing on the android 4.0.2 Tesla app. Nothing newer in the store. Is there a trick? I haven't actually driven since enabling the button either.

Same problem as mine. We need 4.1.0 or higher Tesla App but I don't know how to get it. Usually, when I've heard about new app version, I have to wait for a while to get it. I think there's a trick to skip the wait but I don't know how.