Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Official Tessie app talk

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any thoughts to adding Enable / Disable quick toggles to this page (ie. above Edit buttons)? It would be great to be able to enable/disable these without going into each one.

Screenshot_20230627-134422.png

I've been thinking about the Automations James, and do you reckon it'd be possible to add something like a "NOT" location? My thinking is, I'd probably like to enable Sentry mode whenever the car is parked, aside from at home (because I know it's safe there).

Obviously my UI skills leave a lot to be desired, but eg:

Screen Shot 2023-06-29 at 10.06.37 am.png

Or maybe an Include/Exclude list. You get the idea :D

I've been thinking about the Automations James, and do you reckon it'd be possible to add something like a "NOT" location? My thinking is, I'd probably like to enable Sentry mode whenever the car is parked, aside from at home (because I know it's safe there).

Obviously my UI skills leave a lot to be desired, but eg:

Or maybe an Include/Exclude list. You get the idea :D
Interesting! Yeah, that could be a good idea. I think you can actually do this specific thing in the car (check Safety > Sentry > Exclude Home.)

Reactions: zoomer0056
Anybody else having issues with parts of the web app not loading? Most of them just show a loader for me. Mobile app works fine though.
A new dashboard was released yesterday so your browser might be caching or looking for the old one. Try incognito mode and see if that works.

If that doesn't work please email [email protected] with your browser and OS details so I can investigate. :)