Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Official Tessie app talk

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Issues with web interface. Appears to work normally except that my Drives, Charges and Idles are not available (e.g. "No drives found Try changing your date range or filters" but changing these makes no difference). Activity, Battery info and Health are showing OK. Restarted browser and updated to latest version. Also logged out and back in to Tessie on web.

Firefox 115.0
MacOS

Issues with web interface. Appears to work normally except that my Drives, Charges and Idles are not available (e.g. "No drives found Try changing your date range or filters" but changing these makes no difference). Activity, Battery info and Health are showing OK. Restarted browser and updated to latest version. Also logged out and back in to Tessie on web.

Firefox 115.0
MacOS
Email me at [email protected] and include your account email and a list of browser extensions so I can take a look. Thanks!

• Helpful
Reactions: Adopado
Could you be a little more specific ? :)
  • Phone Key & Watch Key: Pair Tessie with your Tesla using Phone Key and Watch Key to enable automatic unlocking and Bluetooth controls. Supports Model 3/Y and 2021+ Model S/X.
  • Unlatch Doors: Unlatch Model 3/Y doors from your phone and watch.
  • Open & Close Doors: Open and close Model X doors from your phone and watch.
  • Bluetooth Controls: Lock, charge port and trunk controls now automatically use Bluetooth on your phone and watch.
  • Connectivity Tracker: Tessie now shows you when your Tesla is awake, asleep or offline and can help detect connectivity issues.
  • Door Control Lock Screen Widgets: Control doors from lock screen widgets.
  • Door Control Watch Complications: Control doors from your watch face.
  • Door Control Shortcuts: Automate doors via iOS Shortcuts.
  • Climate Keep Mode Automation: You can now automate Climate Keep Mode.
  • Name Your Tesla: You can now name your vehicle by tapping on the name. Requires 2023.12+.
  • Minimum Distance Filter: Hide short drives with the new Minimum Distance filter.
  • Minimum Energy Added Filter: Hide top-off charges with the new Minimum Energy Added filter.
  • Minimum Minutes Filter: Hide short idles with the new Minimum Minutes filter.
  • Active Nav Route: The home screen will now display details of any active nav route. Requires supporting firmware.
  • Time Spent Parked: Time spent parked will now display while parked and not charging.
  • Disable Confirmation Prompts: You can now disable confirmation prompts under Settings > Display.
  • Dog Mode Shortcut: You can now add Dog Mode as a control shortcut.
  • Many, many more improvements across the app.

Last edited:
It could always start the car over cellular if you pressed the start button. Now it will start it automatically over Bluetooth, no cellular needed, assuming your car/watch support it.

This is awesome! I have it installed (I have the TestFlight version) on my phone and watch - is there anything I need to do to use my watch via Bluetooth, eg, do I need to add a new key in my car first?

So I already had my phone set up as a key, obviously, and now I've set it up again as another key through Tessie. What's the difference there exactly (forgive me, I've only had the car a few weeks)? I assumed the phone key used bluetooth already to unlock the car (rather than rely on an internet connection)?

So I already had my phone set up as a key, obviously, and now I've set it up again as another key through Tessie. What's the difference there exactly (forgive me, I've only had the car a few weeks)? I assumed the phone key used bluetooth already to unlock the car (rather than rely on an internet connection)?
It's the same, with the addition of allowing you to unlatch all doors and control the car over Bluetooth via Shortcuts and lock screen widgets.

Reactions: (crunch)

I was also wondering this. Assumed it was so people didn’t have to use the Tesla app at all if they wanted? Not sure why someone wouldn’t have the main Tesla app though unless I’m missing something. LOVE the watch key addition though!

I was also wondering this. Assumed it was so people didn’t have to use the Tesla app at all if they wanted? Not sure why someone wouldn’t have the main Tesla app though unless I’m missing something. LOVE the watch key addition though!
It's the same functionality with the addition of allowing you to control all doors, and control the car over Bluetooth via lock screen widgets and automate it via Shortcuts. There's a breakdown here of what it adds for each platform.

This is the first iteration of Bluetooth integration, and while I'm quite happy with it, I've also got a few ideas for some other pretty neat things we can do with it in the future. 😉

Last edited:
Reactions: cwhite51
It's the same functionality with the addition of allowing you to control all doors, and control the car over Bluetooth via lock screen widgets and automate it via Shortcuts. There's a breakdown here of what it adds for each platform.

This is the first iteration of Bluetooth integration, and while I'm quite happy with it, I've also got a few ideas for some other pretty neat things we can do with it in the future. 😉
Sorry, to be clear is the Tessie app on Android Wear (Pixel Watch) support Internet, Bluetooth, and NFC then?

Interesting. I'll look into this.
Awesome! This is why I love the app!

Another suggestion, obviously this is the first Bluetooth Support, having Door Eject (Model3/Y) would be cool. Don't think that's possible for the Phone App, since pretty sure it needs Bluetooth connected, but should work for Watch app since there's no Tesla app, at least for Android?