Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ohio waiting room...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked mine up yesterday from Easton. They were fantastic - installed PPF in front of the rear wheels and OEM front mudflaps prior to me taking delivery. Was very pleased with the fit and finish. A few smudges inside I removed with FOLEX and will likely need to re-install the carbon fiber spoiler at some point (right side has about an 1/8" gap for four inches with no tape). Will have them adjust how hard we need to slam the passenger front door to get it to seal.

Very happy with the car.

Picked mine up yesterday from Easton. They were fantastic - installed PPF in front of the rear wheels and OEM front mudflaps prior to me taking delivery. Was very pleased with the fit and finish. A few smudges inside I removed with FOLEX and will likely need to re-install the carbon fiber spoiler at some point (right side has about an 1/8" gap for four inches with no tape). Will have them adjust how hard we need to slam the passenger front door to get it to seal.

Very happy with the car.
Oh interesting you got the PPF and mudflaps installed at Columbus. I wonder if Cincy is doing it. That's my DC but I could easily do Columbus, too.

Reactions: gigawhat?

Very happy with the car.
Congrats!! Just confirmed my appt for Saturday. Did you request them to install those or did they just do it?

Reactions: loggedout
Got a second quote today in the Dayton area for a NEMA 14-50, run 70' across my unfinished basement ceiling to the main panel. First quote was $1325 with permits. Second was ~$800 without permits. Gotta look into the permit requirements and costs, but that's quite a difference.

New here - Ordered a White/White M3 SR+ yesterday 9/26. Website shows estimated delivery March '22 however my account page just says they'll contact me when a date gets closer. So here I am - one more thing I can add to my catalog of stuff to check daily/refresh hourly. Already spoke to my advisor a few times via text about setting payment method to Cash now and changing to finance when things are closer. Just hard chilling now!

Reactions: Sethhere04