Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ohio waiting room...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Figured I would make this to see around where I'm at in line for an ohio order on 10/5 all paperwork completed. no word from sc the first week then the 2nd was told should match soon, I'm sure thats a relative term lol order is Black on Black Performance fsd does it seem like the Black ones are not being matched? not many I've seen on the sheet to compare waiting times with still says 3-7 week on my account page but ive noticed the est. delivery date is gone in the new order page.

I called today to ask SA and he told me it shows as pre-production and has a date of 11/02-11/12 next to it, but he doesn’t know if that is production date or delivery date.
I wouldn't be surprised if that was the delivery date they have been pushing the long range units out pretty quick. Seems like about 3-4 weeks if ur getting a long range an probably middle to end of December for performance models

I talked to them they don't have any clue and they said to resubmit my profile but I don't want to do it, sometimes it takes more time submitting my profile again. And I don't know if I have to pay another 100$
U shouldn't have to do anything if u paid an have a rn number they should be able to find any info you need and most long range builds are having a quick turn around time ive seen a average of around 3 weeks from order to delivery