Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ohio waiting room...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah, my date stopped changing around wildly about the time people on the west coast reported a flurry of deliveries, so I assume that was the “you’re not making Q2 in Ohio” cutoff.

I also hope that the post-quarter-end recovery includes charging accessories in the Tesla store. I’d like to get another mobile connector to mount at home so that I can leave one in the car, but it’s been out of stock for what seems like weeks now.

Reactions: cancoi
I ordered on may 31st. MYLR black on white interior, 20in rims, no tow and no fsd. Ordered at Easton. right now it’s been saying EDD of august 1-21 for a couple days now. Selling my current car this weekend so hopefully the edd moves up but I doubt it at this point.

This is every edd since order
Order date 5/31

June 1 edd 1-10 weeks
June 10 edd August 07 - August 27
June 15 edd September
June 16 edd August 07 - August 27
June 17 edd September
June 18 edd August 02 - August 22
June 20 edd August 01 - August 21
June 22 edd July 26 - August 15
June 23 edd August 01 - August 21
July 1 edd August 07 - August 27

My SA is Mike (at Easton) and while he’s never been impolite, there is basically no substantive information in his estimates. Maybe he’s not supposed to give that out and the others are technically not following the policy; I don’t know.

First it was “definitely September, but maybe 5-12 weeks if you order by the 9th“ (it was literally the 10th). Then it was “the estimates are accurate” when I had a June EDD. Then it was no response at all when it flipped back and forth from September to June on a daily basis. Now he says that I won’t get any update at all on timing, let alone a real EDD (even though they‘re “accurate”), for 1-2 more weeks.

It would be great to get information like when the car is supposed to be made, when I should look for a VIN, etc. from the person who apparently has access to that data.

Reactions: Brad497
So mine just jumped from july 27-aug 5 to aug 13- Sept 7. Getting pretty annoyed. I could have been driving around in a macan right now. If it jumps any further in sept, I am assuming my delivery will get bumped to q4…

Mine has been all over the place. This morning the window narrowed, but moved farther away.

This is my EDD as of the end of each day (a lot of days, especially in mid-June, it has moved around every few hours):
1626377195571.png

Reactions: Brad497