Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ohio Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Best of luck everyone, the straw which broke the camels back. The order delayed again and was further advised that the charger issue is in place and parts to resolve are unknown. I ended up cancelling my order today, I really wanted electric, but I am done being pulled around. Purchased a new BMW X3 M at sticker, perhaps will end up in an iX in a few years.

Best of luck everyone, the straw which broke the camels back. The order delayed again and was further advised that the charger issue is in place and parts to resolve are unknown. I ended up cancelling my order today, I really wanted electric, but I am done being pulled around. Purchased a new BMW X3 M at sticker, perhaps will end up in an iX in a few years.
Do you lose $250 if they keep pushing the date? I'm assuming yes cause Tesla. I'm trying to be patient. I technically don't need the car right now. It is frustrating, however.

Well we still might be in a mess, looks like there is a shortage ECU for M and Y. So you gat a vin car is delivered to Center and held on the lit till parts arrive. Some have been waiting over another and been paying their finance companies. Hope the information it typical internet junk but have a feeling this time it's sadly right.

Well we still might be in a mess, looks like there is a shortage ECU for M and Y. So you gat a vin car is delivered to Center and held on the lit till parts arrive. Some have been waiting over another and been paying their finance companies. Hope the information it typical internet junk but have a feeling this time it's sadly right.
Did your delivery get delayed again? I think I'm supposed to get mine a few days after you.