Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ordered! Now when will I see it?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The lack of communication is very frustrating. I've emailed my DS twice and so far no response. If I treated my customers like this I wouldn't have any customers.

I was in California visiting my parents last week over the Thanksgiving holiday. I dropped into the Walnut Creek show room just to ask a few questions. I have to say they were much more professional compared to the show room staff here in Georgia. They literally spent over an hour answering my questions even though they knew I had already purchased a car.

My DS has not emailed me once or even replied to my emails. I need the dealer purchase order for my loan and so far no response. I am not sure how many people a DS works with but sending a simple reply doesn't take long.

My DS has not emailed me once or even replied to my emails. I need the dealer purchase order for my loan and so far no response. I am not sure how many people a DS works with but sending a simple reply doesn't take long.
I was having this issue to, but I believe I was given the wrong email address. It was @teslamotors.com instead of @tesla.com or something like that. Their email address on My Tesla seems to be accurate.

If you haven't been following me on the "Pandora Thread" I took delivery today and here she is!

Attachments

• IMG_1199.JPG
    IMG_1199.JPG
    402.9 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_1200.JPG
    IMG_1200.JPG
    331.3 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_1201.JPG
    IMG_1201.JPG
    381.2 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_1202.JPG
    IMG_1202.JPG
    364.2 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_1203.JPG
    IMG_1203.JPG
    334.9 KB · Views: 72
Ok so the DS definitely know more about the cars then they let on! My Car went into production yesterday and I just happened to send a needed ID when DS replied with the attached today.
I would be interested to hear if you ever get an email from Tesla notifying the change in status to production. I still haven't gotten the email even though the status changed on mytesla.

I would be interested to hear if you ever get an email from Tesla notifying the change in status to production. I still haven't gotten the email even though the status changed on mytesla.
It took about 36 hours after I saw the change to "in production" in MyTesla until I received an email

As of today, Dec 1, MyTesla is currently showing my delivery period from late November to December !!
So as have suggested, Tesla really needs to communicate better with us

• Informative
  • Disagree
Reactions: justg0 and BBB4000
It took about 36 hours after I saw the change to "in production" in MyTesla until I received an email

As of today, Dec 1, MyTesla is currently showing my delivery period from late November to December !!
I guess I should have been more patient. I just received the updated email from Tesla a few hours ago!

The tracking for us is delayed it seems. Mine still says in production queue but I called my OA and he said it's almost finished with production. So, I wouldn't trust the MyTesla site completely.

The tracking for us is delayed it seems. Mine still says in production queue but I called my OA and he said it's almost finished with production. So, I wouldn't trust the MyTesla site completely.

Now I'm wondering if sometimes they'll tell us random stuff just to make us go away.

Mine hasn't gone into production, and we're both in NJ. It looks like we confirmed the same day, VIN the same day. Your options look to be identical. 60D, Glass Roof, 19" Wheels, Black Headliner, Subzero, Dark Ash Wood. It's just that yours is Red...

It doesn't look to be an assignment/first serve priority, my vin is a smaller number than yours.
I think it's safe to say it wouldn't be a regional/priority issue.
It doesn't look to be an options/supply issue.

Not sure why yours would be almost finished while mine hasn't started. Not looking for an actual reason, just saying. Feels like a - oh yea, just one more minute....

Now I'm wondering if sometimes they'll tell us random stuff just to make us go away.

Mine hasn't gone into production, and we're both in NJ. It looks like we confirmed the same day, VIN the same day. Your options look to be identical. 60D, Glass Roof, 19" Wheels, Black Headliner, Subzero, Dark Ash Wood. It's just that yours is Red...

It doesn't look to be an assignment/first serve priority, my vin is a smaller number than yours.
I think it's safe to say it wouldn't be a regional/priority issue.
It doesn't look to be an options/supply issue.

Not sure why yours would be almost finished while mine hasn't started. Not looking for an actual reason, just saying. Feels like a - oh yea, just one more minute....

He could just be BSing me. It's Jersey...

Reactions: bonaire