Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Not Available P85DL Loaded

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the thread that never ends. Yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people started posting not knowing what it was. And they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends. Yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people started posting not knowing what it was. And they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends. Yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people started posting not knowing what it was. And they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends. Yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people started posting not knowing what it was. And they'll continue posting here forever just because...This is the thread that never ends. Yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people started posting not knowing what it was. And they'll continue posting here forever just because...

I think this guy got his hands on AWDs stash

Reactions: rjscoder
Tesla has one on their website right now for $46,000, with the same mileage, with 21" grey turbines... yours has Ludicrous, sure, but it most certainly isn't worth $10,000 plus 2 years / 45,000 miles of bumper to bumper warranty plus $4,000 worth of wheels. Even your lowered price is too high.

Last edited:
Reactions: P85_DA
It's quiet because most likely everybody started to realize that there's no point wasting time with AWD...

His intentions should be pretty clear and no TMC buyer will get stung. That's all this is about.

You clearly have not been a member very long. This kind of crap from the for sale section happens all the time, it's because very one has an opinion and the members that troll this section cannot keep their mouths shut. You'll see.

• Love
Reactions: P85_DA
You clearly have not been a member very long. This kind of crap from the for sale section happens all the time, it's because very one has an opinion and the members that troll this section cannot keep their mouths shut. You'll see.

I can understand that but in this particular case it's fully deserved since he got caught with clear intention to rip-off TMC buyers. This is the only thing that matters here and must not be lost in the whole mess of this thread.

Reactions: rjscoder
Mods, please moderate and correct this issue and get the forum back on track.

Thank you.

Site feedback here, which includes more of the same toxic behavior:

For sale section moderation.

TMC has a VERY real problem with the Marketplace!

Take back TMC!
Do you really not feel any responsibility at all? You are trying to play the victim roll here but still have not acknowledged the fact that you knowingly provided a false misleading Vroom valuation of your car. When are you going to admit that you tried to mislead TMC members?

I’m trying to sell my car and have dealt with this toxic behavior the entire time, as have many other sellers, truly most.

It’s comical that my price and character can be drug through the mud with impunity, to include libel, slander and defamation of character.

Trolling and mob mentality appear to rule the roost here. Rebut, no thanks. All we would see for the next week is the same toxic environment propagated by you and the mob with more harassment, libel, slander and defamation of character.

I’m trying to sell my car and have dealt with this toxic behavior the entire time, as have many other sellers, truly most.

It’s comical that my price and character can be drug through the mud with impunity, to include libel, slander and defamation of character.

Trolling and mob mentality appear to rule the roost here. Rebut, no thanks. All we would see for the next week is the same toxic environment propagated by you and the mob with more harassment, libel, slander and defamation of character.

Look at this poor victim. Come on guys, how dare you call him out for trying to scam. How dare you all harass and slander him for his scamming tactics. This is HIS thread and we shouldn't comment on it unless we want to buy his car. Duh! Because that's how a forum works, right?

When did AWD> post said screenshot of the offer? Meaning, when was the Vroom offer supposed to have taken place?
He posted it on first page of his first thread. He posted it as a current offer and said it should help any prospective buyer.
FS P85DL - Loaded, Midwest, will ship!

When people started calling it out as BS, he started this second thread assuming that his BS wouldnt follow him to the second thread.

You drug your own character through the mud when you tried to mislead TMC members with false information. The only reason people are viewing you as untrustworthy is because you have proven yourself to be untrustworthy. Still to this day you have not admitted the actual date of the Vroom offer or that you were wrong for portraying it as a current offer.

awd> won't disclose date of alleged vroom offer

appears current vroom emails and logos are red though and his offer is blue

edit: google is saying the change happened early october 2018
Current Vroom offer for his car is $44k. So $24k of depreciation would mean his posted offer is at least 2 years old.

I wonder if the photos showing the condition of his car are also 2 years old. Could likely have a couple extra years of additional wear and tear that he isn't disclosing.

Who knows what else he is misrepresenting.

Last edited:
  • Helpful
Reactions: cucubits
Status
Not open for further replies.