Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered a Model 3 Performance (black on white) on Oct. 30th. Still no VIN on my account or in source code. Delivery for Nashville, TN. What's interesting is the estimated delivery time for new Model 3 orders says 2-4 weeks, so must be getting close.

Another weird thing is that I applied for financing through Tesla well over a week ago, and never received an email or phone call, and nothing on my account page says anything about a financing application (no status or anything). I called Tesla and they told me I was approved, but it seems that most people can actually see in their account the status of their financing application. Hoping that this glitch doesn't cause any delays!

wall connector rived today, and electrician scheduled for Monday! Hoping cost isnt over $500 to install. My main breaker is 200amp so, hopefully everything is good to add a 60amp breaker

This installation cost me about $900 (not including the cost of the Wall Connector). 60 amp circuit breaker with a short cable run (about 13 feet). New Jersey is probably on the more expensive end of the cost spectrum though.

Another weird thing is that I applied for financing through Tesla well over a week ago, and never received an email or phone call, and nothing on my account page says anything about a financing application (no status or anything). I called Tesla and they told me I was approved, but it seems that most people can actually see in their account the status of their financing application. Hoping that this glitch doesn't cause any delays!

Same thing here. I was told it’s just a web bug because they are moving from Salesforce to an in-house system. (They seem to have a plausible excuse for everything....show me the product or at least a VIN and I’ll actually believe you.)
As a technologist I am also worried that glitches like this cause an unhandled exception putting my order in an infinite hold state. Those things happen. Ask me how I know.

Reactions: skydreamerjae
Can’t decide between FSD or not, I’ve already changed my order three times since 11/7... hope it doesn’t affect my delivery too much since (as far as I know) it’s just a software download. We should all get HW3.

did you guys order FSD?

Assuming the $7000 financed in 6 years isn’t a huge deal, why or why not?

I plan to have this car for 8-10 years. Don’t have too long of a commute to work (15 miles each way, mostly highway, and I like to drive!)

help needed! Haha

Can’t decide between FSD or not, I’ve already changed my order three times since 11/7... hope it doesn’t affect my delivery too much since (as far as I know) it’s just a software download. We should all get HW3.

did you guys order FSD?

Assuming the $7000 financed in 6 years isn’t a huge deal, why or why not?

I plan to have this car for 8-10 years. Don’t have too long of a commute to work (15 miles each way, mostly highway, and I like to drive!)

help needed! Haha
For me personally I didn’t get it but it’s only Bc I am leasing the car since I don’t usually like to stay in the same car over 2-3 years (aka I want the cybertruck next lol) and I like to drive , but if you are going to purchase the car I would recommend getting the FSD , you never know when it may come in handy and it’s only going to increase in value so it’s potentially going to increase the value of the car

Same thing here. I was told it’s just a web bug because they are moving from Salesforce to an in-house system. (They seem to have a plausible excuse for everything....show me the product or at least a VIN and I’ll actually believe you.)
As a technologist I am also worried that glitches like this cause an unhandled exception putting my order in an infinite hold state. Those things happen. Ask me how I know.
What do you mean by an in house system ?