Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance White Interior Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have white/white interior MYP+ ordered last Oct. Just received a call from Fremont saying they are building it (Sunday!). Can pickup VIN 14XXX at Fremont 18Jun if wife approves.
White/White also in the Bay Area. VIN in source, did not get a call. @OutofPocket Curious if your VIN is higher or lower than 146XX? Wondering if I’m going to have to convince my wife to carve out time on Thursday as well.

• Funny
Reactions: Hawkstrike
I have white/white interior MYP+ ordered last Oct. Just received a call from Fremont saying they are building it (Sunday!). Can pickup VIN 14XXX at Fremont 18Jun if wife approves.

White/White also in the Bay Area. VIN in source, did not get a call. @OutofPocket Curious if your VIN is higher or lower than 146XX? Wondering if I’m going to have to convince my wife to carve out time on Thursday as well.
White/white pup mvpa showed up on Saturday with vin 147xx
Im in mid west so won't see if for a couple weeks but would love to know the quality of yours when/if you get it!

Picked my white/white, 20”, FSD baby up today in OMills, Maryland and she is PERFECT !!
They cleaned her up,, seats folded fine, no alignment issues, no panel gaps or paint concerns!!
I really do believe that some peeps problems are the Tesla shops in their state !
Btw, vin is 145xxx

White/white pup mvpa showed up on Saturday with vin 147xx
Im in mid west so won't see if for a couple weeks but would love to know the quality of yours when/if you get it!
Wife gave her approval and we picked up the 147xx white/white, MYP+ today in Fremont.

Only one small paint nick where a tool must have slipped when they readjusted the rear door. Very satisfied with overall quality.

Did not think I would like the uberturbine wheels, but they look stunning in person.

Reactions: bnsfengineer
VIN F0116xx assigned yesterday. Visible on order page, was not even in source the day before, no email/txt.

Ordered 1st March 2020 White on White PUP 21s with Tow

Called SC who confirmed the have it ready for pickup on Monday! Will let all know how it goes.

Reactions: Hawkstrike
Tesla 2.jpg
Delivered yesterday - MSM - White - Tow - PUP
Car is flawless

Reactions: Medic and ccook
VIN F0116xx assigned yesterday. Visible on order page, was not even in source the day before, no email/txt.

Ordered 1st March 2020 White on White PUP 21s with Tow

Called SC who confirmed the have it ready for pickup on Monday! Will let all know how it goes.

I'm back in the waiting room.... rejected due to really bad paint mismatch in the rear door. There were a dozen other major but SC fixible issues but the paint was a dealbreaker. Funny place to find myself ponying up 70K with the expectation of getting a car that's far from the quality taken for granted in a 20K car. Whole new world....

We took delivery of our performance white/white Y yesterday. Overall, the car was in good shape but there's one or two issues we'll have the service center look at. We are having a software issue where the car won't connect successfully to any wifi network.

We were locked in at the old price so we didn't hold out for the tow hitch. We ordered it separately for less than it would've cost to change our order. It will be delivered next week and installed in early July.