Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance y vins are here!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks. Well, you are in the cold part of the US so let's see what they decided with the tires.

Not sure how the A/S issue would result in a nationwide stop in deliveries. Plenty of car companies deliver cars on summer tires year-round. Some dealers might make you sign a waiver or ask you to wait to drive the car if you take delivery during a snow storm, but for a lot of the country it’s simply not an issue.

Reactions: NASASpaceXlove
Bay Area , MYP, Black/Black, no Tow Hitch, Autopilot, ordered 9/24 and nada. My SA did call me last week and said car won't be built till end of November? Makes me think they prioritize east coast orders before local orders in California.

Any more Performance VIN’s get handed out? Can’t be just a handful of us, haha. Then again not everyone is tuned into this forum site so maybe there’s more out there we don’t know about.

I've been watching the spreadsheet and there definitely was a small batch and now nothing. I didn't order until 10/25 (MYP, MSM, Black int, tow hitch, FSD) so I'm guessing I'm at least a few weeks out from a VIN. Indianapolis, IN.