Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Photos - Ocean Blue 70D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The Ocean Blue looks a lot better in the sun IMO than in the showroom. I saw the Ocean Blue in the Vegas store. My favorite color is blue but for me, the Ocean Blue in the showroom does not have the rich blue hue in the sun. I ended up going with Red. Now I am anxiously awaiting the completion of the inspection and then delivery of a P85D.

The Ocean Blue looks a lot better in the sun IMO than in the showroom. I saw the Ocean Blue in the Vegas store. My favorite color is blue but for me, the Ocean Blue in the showroom does not have the rich blue hue in the sun. I ended up going with Red. Now I am anxiously awaiting the completion of the inspection and then delivery of a P85D.

I guess it's a good thing I won't be driving my car through malls often :tongue:

Does anybody have actual photos of the new tesla model s blue?

I am still struggling with my exterior color choice. I'm currently set for white, but also like the black and the blue. It was hard to get a sense of what the blue would look like on the car and of course the SC didn't have a blue one to look at.

see this thread:
Red or Blue or something else? - Page 3

Take the family down to SoCal for vacation at Disneyland, and you will see a flood of Teslas on the road of all colors, including the new blue. In case you don't see one, the nearest Tesla showroom in Newport Beach has a blue one you can test drive.