Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Photos of inappropriate UK Supercharger usage

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I agree this is misuse. Should use the charger furthest to the right, as that way it doesn't block a Tesla user.

General comments, as the above pic lots of availability so clearly a non issue.
Therefore my idea with those sticky PCN bags and some general text inside the envelope, saying like "you dickhead, this parking spot is for those who needs charging. If you are not charging you should not be parking here.

They would *sugar* themselves only by image odlf the yellow envelope and probably would remember forever

50 bags like 5 gbp on ebay ;)

Reactions: MarkThisDay
Abington this evening had two stalls blocked by Mr Richard Head and his white van
8AEEF134-12DC-458A-A0B4-F71DD218E4A0.jpeg
CBC308FA-29AE-4886-B55A-497B8D983992.jpeg

hence buy a bunch of these Parking Notice Wallets - Packaging Products Online and stick on windows :))) cheapish way to be passive aggressive
I wonder if you would find it so funny if you came to the charging station with a battery level of 5% and all the stations were occupied by combustion cars, I wonder what you would say then. And imagine that such drivers just come back after a few hours

While I don’t condone it, I fully expect that once EVs get beyond early adopters and into the hands of those that are more inclined to take things into their own hands, more ‘vigilante justice’ will be handed out by said people on those who block chargers.

The last thing I’d want is to come back to my car to find it’s been keyed or my tires have been relieved of their air because it’s blocking a charger so I’ll not be blocking any chargers…

I wonder if you would find it so funny if you came to the charging station with a battery level of 5% and all the stations were occupied by combustion cars, I wonder what you would say then. And imagine that such drivers just come back after a few hours
therefore stickers/bags with much of you dick head printed. they will see yellow PCN bags and *sugar* themselves