Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is another Video from the FDC. Its indeed a huge amount of 3s in that lot although S and X and spotted as well.

Teslerati speaks about 100 to 200 cars. People with time may want to count them.. The important fact is its the largest amount we have seen so far and thats what I wanted to see. Moving forward....

https://www.teslarati.com/tesla-model-3-batch-fremont-delivery-center-warehouse/

1006 spotted in San Jose . Car looks extremely new. • r/teslamotors

8rjfwptcms201.jpg

Amazing how the red changes in different lights. Going from almost pink to dark red (close so signature red on Model S). This above is my favorite shade of all.

Reactions: UZJedi
What they heck are they going to do when they're making 500 a day....1000 a day.

Where are they going to put them all?

This is why I unfortunately think they're going to end up filling trucks and sending them to delivery centers and service centers all over the country as they start ramping up. I think the California focus and priority is going to end once they start getting a decent production rate :(

What they heck are they going to do when they're making 500 a day....1000 a day.

Where are they going to put them all?

That'll be a happy problem as far as I'm concerned, and I'm sure they'll have it figured out. But as @run-the-joules said I would agree that they will probably ship loads of them to some of the major delivery/service centers all across the US and stockpile them that way. I mean, it's really not all that different from an actual dealership, with tons of different types of the same car in a particular lot. And then once they have an inventory of those set up they can then send restock of w/e they need as they need to each of their stockpiled areas to match demand.

Honestly we should see more shipped by train at some point. Much more efficient than a crapton of trucks.

And once that happens, if you thought the skip in VIN #s was huge now, you ain't seen nothing yet.

VIN 1877
https://i.redd.it/25hunxzirc301.jpg

VIN 202
https://i.redd.it/wrboyg66ac301.jpg

VIN 592

Moore deliveries in Seattle, Reddit user: edit: I called the SLU store, and they confirmed that they don't have a display, but they have made a few Seattle deliveries. So ... they're out there in the wild :)
Thank you finding these. Could you link to the comment link in reddit instead of directly to the pictures, the comment section has a lot more info such as location of the sighting, dates etc. From the direct link to the pictures it's not easy to find the comments. For example:

VIN 1877
Houston: Model 3 #1877 • r/teslamotors

VIN 202
I saw one! Model 3 in Cupertino, CA. VIN 202 • r/teslamotors

Reactions: hobbes and Bokonon
Status
Not open for further replies.