Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I'd like to hear about a train of Tesla's coming down from Fremont and unloading in LA for shipment in SoCal and Arizona. 5000 cars a week is going to require something more scalable. The same is going to be needed as they ship cars east, no way can you do 5000 cars a week on trucks. Maybe the day trips up to Seattle, but as the ramp hits, Tesla could be running dedicated trains to LA and to Chicago and the east coast.

Reactions: navguy12
Visited the Littleton, CO gallery/service center/delivery location over lunch today. They shared that they've done a few employee deliveries, as well as their first non-employee delivery (!) last week. Said they had a couple 3s on the lot that I could go ogle, so I did:

I also saw a blue one pulling out as I pulled in. No pics, but damn the blue is great on the 3.

Visited the Littleton, CO gallery/service center/delivery location over lunch today. They shared that they've done a few employee deliveries, as well as their first non-employee delivery (!) last week. Said they had a couple 3s on the lot that I could go ogle, so I did:

I also saw a blue one pulling out as I pulled in. No pics, but damn the blue is great on the 3.

I keep flipping between blue and white. Seeing your pictures I was leaning white again, then your statement about blue reminded me why I liked it in the first place :).

Reactions: AlanSqB and Zaxxon

Your post just made me realize that google = go ogle. Don't know if it's intentional, but certainly describes it.

What, no vins?!?

"blue steel" not original I know
t3_3216.jpg
t3front_3212.jpg
t3front_3212.jpg

Attachments

• t3bridge_3219.jpg
    t3bridge_3219.jpg
    405 KB · Views: 117
  • nancyt3_3225.jpg
    nancyt3_3225.jpg
    376.4 KB · Views: 109