Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• 20170818_115646.jpg
    20170818_115646.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 214
  • 20170818_115720.jpg
    20170818_115720.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 171
My first sighting today, in Sonoma County. I won't be specific as to where I saw it, since it appears the owner may live nearby. I followed it for a while. Great looking car, looks good in red. I did notice that the tail lights (not the brake light, but the surround section) was turning off and on with the shade of the trees. Perhaps the headlights were as well, and that's something that needs work.

Sorry for the photo quality. Phone pics, cropping out landmarks, etc.

m3-1.png
m3-2.png
M3bk.png

My first sighting today, in Sonoma County. I won't be specific as to where I saw it, since it appears the owner may live nearby. I followed it for a while. Great looking car, looks good in red. I did notice that the tail lights (not the brake light, but the surround section) was turning off and on with the shade of the trees. Perhaps the headlights were as well, and that's something that needs work.

View attachment 242473 View attachment 242474 View attachment 242475

Thanks, @ohmman. No point masking out the plate; it's our previously-sighted Tesla investor/employee friend and "HISMDL3". :) His wheels - possibly, the default 18" aeros with the covers removed - have sparked a lot of discussion elsewhere.

Reactions: tracksyde
Normally I try to avoid cross-posting, but... #17 has a couple of photos of VIN '33, courtesy of @SMAlset

img_3172-jpg.242528

img_3176-jpg.242529

ahh I see you spotted them! Great surprise for us that attended the Seaside Social. In the invite they announced there wouldn't be any M3s there just MS and MX. #33 is Jon McNeill's and later Franz came with his M3. I posted more photos of both cars in the thread/post #17 link above and in the following post after it. A few interior shots and the frunk. Enjoy! Really sexy looking car especially in this price range and love the red color.

nice pics. the wheels appear to be 18 inches with the aero disc covers removed. good looking vehicle!

(in regards to following post)

m3-1-png.242473

Normally I try to avoid cross-posting, but... #17 has a couple of photos of VIN '33, courtesy of @SMAlset

img_3172-jpg.242528

img_3176-jpg.242529

Are all our Model 3's going to have this God awful Tesla Sticker on the front window? I just can't get over how this detracts from the cars look. The white looks like just a duplicate of the VIN # which is already on a stamp plate on the left front side....so why dup it? I know I guess we can just remove it? What is its purpose?

Ski

• Disagree
Reactions: alseTrick
Are all our Model 3's going to have this God awful Tesla Sticker on the front window? I just can't get over how this detracts from the cars look. The white looks like just a duplicate of the VIN # which is already on a stamp plate on the left front side....so why dup it? I know I guess we can just remove it? What is its purpose?

Ski

Relax, that's just the temporary DMV registration in CA. We can take it off once our permanent plates are mailed.

Reactions: DR61, T34ME and TEG
Status
Not open for further replies.