Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Politics - Quarantine Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude lives in the early 1960s. Subconsciously he thinks GM and Ford and Chrysler are it. He is a car guy -- corvette, An OLD car guy. It clouds his thinking. But never heard him say anything negative about Tesla, even when Musk was dumping all over Biden’s pet bill.
What crap ! 🔝

Lets go Brandon.

( Biden is utterly anti Tesla… to suggest otherwise, is mental illness 😂)

It's not political BS. The country was shut down and supply chains were all jacked up (still are). We printed a ton of money and reduced domestic drilling. These are all things that have boded well for the price/demand of Teslas. Cute dog btw.
This thread is about the charge port door on a Tesla. So yeah.... political BS.

It is veering off-topic, and calling out a politically charged dogwhistle clearly carries intent to take the conversation elsewhere yet again.

So I do agree, TMC is about the cars, not who you blame for the global shortages due to a global pandemic.

I didn't blame anyone... it's great that my MS has appreciated in value. It's not great that folks can't take jokes...

It's not political BS. The country was shut down and supply chains were all jacked up (still are). We printed a ton of money and reduced domestic drilling. These are all things that have boded well for the price/demand of Teslas. Cute dog btw.
Your comments were demeaning to all who do not follow Trump by using the term Brandon. Your comments are devisive, abusive, and iritating in an ignorant way. Please be helpful and keep away from your narrow opinions.

How can any true lib-tard rationalize their worship of Musk, and defend the richest capitalist on the planet, that wants to liberate free speech from the throat choke of social media? You fan boys must be getting dizzy.
Musk has more in common with Trump than anybody else.
Long live Elon Musk. M.A.G.A.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.