Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[Poll] Refreshed 2021 Model S: Best Interior Color/Decor?

Best Interior Color for 2021 Refreshed Model S?

• All Black w/Ebony Decor

• White and Black w/Walnut Decor

• Cream w/Walnut Decor

• None of these, they all kinda suck

Results are only viewable after voting.
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those saying 'Eh, they all kinda suck', what would you rather see in their place?

First, I do not like dark headliners, so i would want the choice to get a light-colored one like in my current Model S (2015).

Second, I do not like the limited choices. We should be able to mix and match the upholstery, wood and headliner to our own preference, as we could in 2015. What is that so hard?

Third, I'd like more choice in wood, including some non-wood treatments (such as carbon fiber) for the dash areas.

Plus, I would like more upholstery choices -- tan or gray come to mind. (Love my gray leather.)

Reactions: FutureShock
All of the interiors are black. Different color seat upholstery, half door cards, and lower dash trim isn’t a different color interior.

All Tesla’s have black headliner, black dash pad, black steering column, black steering wheel, black carpet, black seat frame covers, black door sills, black seat backs, etc, etc. Tesla refuses to do upscale color matched interiors. And they all look cheap because of it.

I'm not liking anything about the new S interior, except they have door pockets now.

My S has the cream interior and we love it's look. Would never have all black due to the solar heat living in the south. All white is too blinding but given the choice, we will take white over the black for our My purchase this year. If it is too annoying, there are 3rd party options.

I sure am glad we bought our 2020 and if I had delayed I would be looking for a used 2020 this year.

For those saying 'Eh, they all kinda suck', what would you rather see in their place?
Well.. instead of paying $2000 for a premium color of vegan leather (AKA vinyl) I am taking my new model S to a shop that will replace all plastic and vinyl with real premium leather. $3500 vs a $2000 upgrade from Tesla. And I can pick any color I want, no additional charge

• Informative
Reactions: David29 and Ohmster
Well.. instead of paying $2000 for a premium color of vegan leather (AKA vinyl) I am taking my new model S to a shop that will replace all plastic and vinyl with real premium leather. $3500 vs a $2000 upgrade from Tesla. And I can pick any color I want, no additional charge

Very nice. Please post pix. Would love to see how it came out and what color you chose. What color is your exterior?

I'm not liking anything about the new S interior, except they have door pockets now.

My S has the cream interior and we love it's look. Would never have all black due to the solar heat living in the south. All white is too blinding but given the choice, we will take white over the black for our My purchase this year. If it is too annoying, there are 3rd party options.

I sure am glad we bought our 2020 and if I had delayed I would be looking for a used 2020 this year.
The Y arrived and while the white seats aren't too bad that white dash was causing passengers to get a headache ( including me) so I found a junk yard part and replaced it with the wood grain. Headache eye strain problem gone!
IMG_2153.jpg

I know this is a Y modification in the S forum section but wanted to say the white isn't so bad. My M S has the cream interior and we just love it. I would have ordered that and paid a premium on the Y if Tesla had offered it.