Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

POLL: vibration felt when slightly accelerating refresh Mode S Plaid or LR

Are you experiencing this issue with your Plaid or LR refresh?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Day 6 Update: Cold, dry and higher SoC level (87%). Vibration returns, as somewhat expected. As you may recall, I always suspected it's electrical, but Tesla insisted on new half shafts.
@Rbats How is yours?

@WilliamG
How many miles were you vibration free? Seems odd that it did not re-appear essentially immediately.

Reactions: impastu
@Mandarin Fantastic! Me also. Maddy is the service manager there and is very good. My repair was done in Renton, but she looked over it.
Yeah, the Bellevue team is great. My address is actually under the Lynnwood SC zone but I don't want to deal with them anymore. I was supposed to drop the car last Thursday but they texted me there are no loaners available. Decided to push back the SC appointment to December, maybe something else will fall off from the car 🤣

Yeah, the Bellevue team is great. My address is actually under the Lynnwood SC zone but I don't want to deal with them anymore. I was supposed to drop the car last Thursday but they texted me there are no loaners available. Decided to push back the SC appointment to December, maybe something else will fall off from the car 🤣
My bolster fell off of my passenger rear seat last week. So that was fun! 😂

Attachments

• 90814DA0-AF5D-400F-B37E-C466C5127CC1.jpeg
    90814DA0-AF5D-400F-B37E-C466C5127CC1.jpeg
    568.4 KB · Views: 83