Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Post A Picture Of Your Car Charging

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Charging during the Blizzard in DC today. Don't think I'll need to use the battery for a couple of days!
View attachment 109067

I like how you cleared off the snow around the Tesla T :smile:

- - - Updated - - -

My 2012 Model S and my 2010 Roadster (both plugged in)

IMG_0547.JPG
IMG_0833.JPG

Reactions: BBryson
The wife's car:
32652fc335173ba1515dfb5ccfca76e5.jpg

Hilton Garden Inn Portland, ME. HPWC at hotel! No need to go to the chademo charger five blocks away. And we didn't even need the Seabrook supercharger.

Three years ago was my first road trip here and I L1 charged everywhere I stopped and a Nissan dealer overnight.

Not as much fun as the snow pictures above but this was my first visit to a Supercharger station yesterday, after a drive through nearby Colorado National Monument (highly recommended for anybody traveling though this area):

25430792170_7a2d73bbcb_z.jpg

Another crowded urban Supercharger station here in "flyover country" late on a Friday afternoon.
(Grand Junction, Colorado).
At 100 miles distance this is the nearest of the six Supercharger stations within Tesla range of my house (Glenwood Springs CO, Grand Junction CO, Green River UT, Moab UT, Blanding UT, Farmington NM). Yes, I am in "Supercharger heaven" here, a reason I wanted to get a Tesla.
(By the way, the orientation of the Superchargers is 1A, 2A, 3A, 1B, 2B, 3B at this location.)

Last edited:
A Supercharging station with only 1 car! That would be so nice! This is what I see every weekend on my commute through Vacaville, Ca
Wow! Different world! This is what Moab UT looked like on Sunday (and Monday):

25990937775_2b74ab2692_z.jpg

Moab was jumping with Spring Break and a gigantic "Jeep Jamboree" rally. I was lucky to get a campsite near Canyonlands National Park (and the motels were full). I was expecting it to be fairly peaceful in March; the high season is April and October.