Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Post A Picture Of Your Car Charging

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Jake, that's a really elegant photo.

Our car charging :rolleyes::

IMG_0036-2.JPG

Not my car charging :(:

IMG_20140613_102628691_HDR.jpg
IMG_20140613_131637159_HDR.jpg

and a goof shot:

"When you live on a dirt road, it's good to have your own drive through car wash..."

IMG_20140612_205530394.jpg

Yesterday at Flamingo in Las Vegas, as usual two ICEs were parked in two of the four charging spots. I was only there long enough to get to 90%.

BTW Newscutter: a photographer as well as a poet!! That's a nice pic a couple up thread.

Attachments

• ET-ChargingFlamingo-2.jpg
    ET-ChargingFlamingo-2.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 502
  • ET-ChargingFlamingo-1.jpg
    ET-ChargingFlamingo-1.jpg
    327.4 KB · Views: 502
So my Tesla charging connector was installed yesterday and Tesla left their Australian Demo vehicle in my parking space overnight to test the connector as part of the local validation process. I won't get my Model S for a few months so it's not my car, but I think it's the first picture here of a Model S charging in Sydney Australia.
image.jpg

Nice, meloccom. Looks like the driver would have had to scoot over and get out on the passenger side? That's a tight squeeze right there.

Edit: Oops, forgot that Ozzies drive on the wrong side thanks to the Poms :biggrin:

Yes the Australian demo is RHD and was used for the type approval process. I tend to park any car in that space close to the wall so it's easier to get out. The Model S fits better than I thought it would.

Sparky's first charge off a 110 outlet, in Sedona. Just one more among a bunch of golf carts. But it should be fine for our needs all week. I will be talking to the resort manager tomorrow about possibly adding a couple of "real" charging stations to attract more EV folk. Apparently there was an electric car at this resort two weeks ago, so security and maintenance staff were not looking like deer in headlights when I asked for some electrons.

Attachments

• ET-ChargingSedona-1.jpg
    ET-ChargingSedona-1.jpg
    323.6 KB · Views: 601
This was taken near Americus, GA during an electric RC flying event. There was nowhere to charge up and Savannah was over 200 miles away. So when my buddy came down from Memphis hauling a 15kw generator behind his mobile. Complete with a 14-50 outlet just for me.

image2 (2).jpeg