Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Post your day one Model Y and Model 3 UK pictures

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
my goodness does no-one know what a bezel, a window frame is. - see below for chrome (although it might look black?)

it might not be chrome any longer in 2022 models but it is deffo all over the forecourt in bluewater

1646132994930.png

Picked up my MYLR from Bristol today 🥳 Managed 46 miles before getting button happy in the upgrade section... it was plenty quick before but with AB ...wow... Fantastic car and well worth the wait 👍

Only fault I could find was that the PPF was missing on the offside but booked in to have it applied (and a homelink installed) by mobile service in a couple of weeks.

Reactions: RubberDuck46
Collection day at Bluewater finally came. We arrived 45 mins before our slot but that was no problem and we had the document signed and car showing in our app no more than 5 minutes after arriving at the desk.

HUGE amount of teslas ready for pickup, rows upon rows. Car came with 34% battery, but I topped up to 80% in the superchargers right next to the pickup zone which was very handy. I had the water vapour cloud emitting from the front wheel arches as the charge finished which would have definitely alarmed me if I hadn’t read on here that it was completely normal.

8C212F85-47C2-481B-AB5A-542134347CD6.jpeg

One issue I had for a few hours was that the car wouldn’t update in the app, it still showed the location at Southampton, and I couldn’t control any of the functions remotely. I parked up and let the software update to V11 and when I came back a couple of hours later the app was working and has been no problem since.

061FA4A2-A411-4B2F-9637-ABEA1229D593.jpeg

The car has huge presence, honestly all the colour combos looked impressive, as did the 19 and 20 wheels. I have to say what a waste of time it was stressing about the ride on the 20s, it’s absolutely normal, coming from an A5 this feels way way better and the cabin noise is also absolutely unnoticeable to me. Maybe everyone else is coming from driving a sofa on wheels but this car feels like a huge upgrade to me.

So much room, so light and airy, very high quality finish. I have a scratch on the inside of the windscreen and a scratch on the inside of the glove compartment but they feel such insignificant things in comparison to how impressive the rest of the car feels.
C19948BD-4220-40DE-A951-12480E65B4FD.jpeg

Does anybody know what colour tge car mats from factory
Picked up my MYLR from Bristol today 🥳 Managed 46 miles before getting button happy in the upgrade section... it was plenty quick before but with AB ...wow... Fantastic car and well worth the wait 👍

Only fault I could find was that the PPF was missing on the offside but booked in to have it applied (and a homelink installed) by mobile service in a couple of weeks.
was the speed boost worth buying i collect mine on 15th march was curious if the 1500 pound upgrade is worth it

Does anybody know what colour tge car mats from factory

was the speed boost worth buying i collect mine on 15th march was curious if the 1500 pound upgrade is worth it
Mats are the same colour as the carpet in mine - dark grey (or maybe black?)

Whether AB is worth the price is subjective - the car was quick without it and doesn't 'need' AB but you can feel the difference it makes and for me made it even more fun to drive. I'll probably regret it once the novelty wears off in a month or two though 😁

• Funny
Reactions: AndyWarrington