Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

random chitchat

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Is there any way to make the forum run faster without paying the bribe? It's terrible. Takes way too long to get caught up when I'm supposed to be working.

2. I love the snippiness thread. It actually works better being all disjointed. Once I wanted to reply to it directly, but alas, it is locked. Boo.

3. Got a sh*tload of snow yesterday. Cleared the driveway yesterday afternoon. And again this morning. Once I did get in my frozen truck, I accidentally backed it off my own driveway and got stuck. Not the best way to start the day. Look out, East Coast.

I'm not a great writer by any means but I got something to say.
Lets just look at the facts here. The New York Times is in bed with the lefts all the way to the top - the White House- and its an orgy. The left has built a huge money making thru spending American's paid tax dollars machine call the GLOBAL WARMING IS REAL company. Al Gore is the Godfather of this conglomerate monster with many followers of his cult. But the left backed itself into a corner big time with all electric transporting machines. They the left were and still are so fixated on spending money anyway they can get away with - and getting away with it by pressing their "green" ideas they didn't think about the possible results slash consequences. Fact is after initial construction of electric transporting machines and the sales of said transporting machines the money hemorrhaging almost completely stops.
Heres why for anyone who is not familiar with how an electric car works. First the pretty obvious, they don't need much more maintenance than tires wipers and the wiper fluid for the first proabbly 300K and that's conservative provided the engineering, materials and build quality lacks any kind of engineered in failures. I want to use the term planned obsolescence. I herd from a retired big wig of GM that GM spent MILLIONS to come up with a battery that failed after just 3 years to sell batteries and make millions on top of the research and development costs. Back on track.. . These do not use much of if at all oils greases anti freeze brake fluid power steering fluid the list goes on.. But without them there is almost nothing dripping on the roads no seals to wear out and replace and this takes money from the EPA and ruins the world of tree huggers everywhere. Green people want 100% clean across the board transporting machines and talk about how burning coal makes the electricity to run these cars. Fact is fossil fuel engines/motors take your pick produce most of their bad emissions during the warm up stage from a cold start. millions and millions of cars in the world do this at least one time a day but usually twice. A coal electricity producing plant warms up once and stays running for months and usually years non stop, plus they are not hauling themselves down highways. The majority of cars do not run at peek performance due to the high cost of parts, labor, and the owners time to keep them at 100%. Hence the cars are wasting gas and polluting more than designed to. .. Coal burning electric production plants have people 24/7 keeping the coal to electricity transformation at 100%.
Then with electric transporting machines we come to the loss of income all areas of industry that cater to the needs of fossil fueled/lubricated machines. Auto parts, repair shops of all kinds, the list is so long I'll just cover the only ones that have a chance at keeping their business as usual.....Tires stores.. there thats it and they will make MORE money since people will once again explore America like they did in the 50's and 60's. Industries that will survive at a major loss in sales is towing with a loss in breakdown tows, auto parts stores will only sell the very basics, air fresheners and seat covers, Ok more than that but say good bye to the big ticket items.
Most people who read what I write have lost me by now. My point is the left and its government spending/wasting of money on fossil fueled machinery that is not bolted down will be considerately reduced to drastic levels and that's a BAD thing for the left.. Massive loss of government jobs, labor union dues, at a level they can't deal with. What am I saying the left HAS always found way to waste money.

Status
Not open for further replies.