Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model S sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello fellow members here's another addition to the list. This brown beauty was spotted in Pembroke Pines this morning.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1362616386507.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1362616386507.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 1,020
Different strokes. I think it's a gorgeous and very distinctive looking car.
I think it looks cool but honestly if I didn't know what it was I wouldn't even given it a second look. I would have just thought it was some run of the mill 50-60k car which has good pros too imo. All that being said I would still want one thats why I'm on here and heck after lurking for awhile was so excited to see one I had to join just to post my personal :love: reaction.

Saw my second S in the wild a little after 1pm today on Route 128 near the Burlington Mall - black, blue or green heading southbound in the fast lane of course. No photo, I was northbound.

And since this evening, my S has been released into the wild!

Got my MS Tuesday morning and drove around town. Encountered a grey one downtown and an hour later saw a Sig Red on Barnes road. Red looks nice but I love my Blue! Two sightings in one day.
The grey could have been me, I've got a grey/grey/grey (paint/interior/wheels) and I generally park at the 5th/Alder garage. I think that's one of the main reasons I check this thread, because I'm narcissistic enough to wonder if my car has been spotted :)

Glad it wasn't a student!

I saw my first MS on the road today and it was only 1 block from my home. I was on my way back home this afternoon and the black MS passed the other way. We live in a fairly isolated suburb - half acre to 1 acre zoning, so there isn't a high density of cars.

Yeah, it's funny - my wife rolls her eyes every time I mention TMC. Except I mentioned something about this thread once...and every now and then she will ask me to check it to see if she's been spotted.

LOL. My wife always asks me in an annoyed tone; "what are you DOING on there." I always reply with something esoteric such as "I'm doing research on battery chemistry." Or, "I'm doing research on vampire loads in sleep mode." She just gives me that "I married a goofball but I love him" smile.

LOL. My wife always asks me in an annoyed tone; "what are you DOING on there." I always reply with something esoteric such as "I'm doing research on battery chemistry." Or, "I'm doing research on vampire loads in sleep mode." She just gives me that "I married a goofball but I love him" smile.
Isn't your wife a psychiatrist? Is goofball a psychiatric technical term? Or yet another term for a shrink??? :)

Isn't your wife a psychiatrist? Is goofball a psychiatric technical term? Or yet another term for a shrink??? :)

I don't think "goofball" has found it's way into the DSM-IV which is this ridiculously large book she carries around that has everything that can be psychologically wrong with a person. There's also "goofy goofball" which seems to be a slightly more serious condition.

Disclaimer: Not a psychiatrist. She's what my redneck friends call a "book doctor." PhD Clinical Psychologist. Brilliant woman. Really. Many lifetimes ahead of me in so many ways.

BUT WE DIGRESS! Back to random sightings. Looks as though I'm not gonna have one before my MS arrives.