Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model S sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
u3ezuhem.jpg

Why so serious?
7ugynesa.jpg

Last edited:
I had a very strange sighting today while out to lunch with a friend.

I saw MY Model S drive by the window and leave the parking lot. My wife stole it and left me her Highlander Hybrid. When I called her to ask WTF she laughed and told me to go get gas.

I think I need to confiscate her fob until we get her X!

I saw MY Model S drive by the window and leave the parking lot. My wife stole it and left me her Highlander Hybrid. When I called her to ask WTF she laughed and told me to go get gas.

BWAHAHAAHAHAHAHA This is terribly fantastic!

This is frickin hilarious and I do believe qualifies to win the internet for the day.

At the Richmond, VA "Frostfest" Amateur Radio festival today. While getting some stuff out of my frunk in the parking lot, a gray Model Ess drove right by, don't even think he saw us.

Don't know if he was heading to the radio event, or the gun show.

Red? As in MC Red? Or, Sig Red? Couldn't quite tell from the pics.

Must be one of the founders - the Rive brothers, given San Mateo and SolarCity?! - who may have wanted another car made for them.

You know, I don't really remember which it was. Pretty sure it wasn't Sig red. Must have been multi coat red. Unless it was a custom color. I'm sorry I didn't take a pic of the whole car, had to catch up with the kids. This was at the big Catholic church on El Camino near down town.

I believe Peter's car is silver, and Lyndon's is Sig red, with license plate of "PV EV".

White S @ Metro 29 Diner in Arlington, VA yesterday morning (2/2 around 10:30am). You were parked in the bank parking lot next door. Sorry I didn't snag a pic! I also spotted another (or the same) white on parked in a driveway on Lorcom lane close to Spout Run, also in Arlington. Teslas are invading Arlington!

I spotted a brand new white Model S with performance wheels out for delivery on the Capital Beltway in MD this morning. If you're on the forum, hope you're enjoying your new car! Shortly after that I waved at (and received no response) a black Model S heading towards Chain Bridge on Glebe Road in Arlington. I think this is the same car that I 'randomly' see parked on Glebe Road on my way to work most mornings.