Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model X sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@eMoterWerks Twitter

model-x2.jpg

Tesla Model X #8 Supercharging

model-x-2.jpg

Tesla Model X #8

A friend saw a green X on 94 in Chicago this morning. No pic, but it had temp tags rather than manufacturer. I can't remember the color of the Founder model headed to Chicago from the launch event, but didn't think it was green. Anyone else know?

A friend saw a green X on 94 in Chicago this morning. No pic, but it had temp tags rather than manufacturer. I can't remember the color of the Founder model headed to Chicago from the launch event, but didn't think it was green. Anyone else know?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I didn't think that Green was an option. Could someone have had it re-painted already or could Tesla do a custom paint for a founder?

Is your friend Red/Green color-blind by any chance? But even so, I'm not sure if a Sig Red Founder's was delivered to Chicago. Perplexing!

- - - Updated - - -

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I didn't think that Green was an option. Could someone have had it re-painted already or could Tesla do a custom paint for a founder?

Green was definitely not an option for Sigs, but Founders cars did have some custom features that Sigs did not (think 2nd row center console, middle seat arm rest) ..so Green exterior could be possible I imagine.

Shoot, I would have loved some pics of the tan interior. Trying to decide between tan and ultra white. Also next time take a pick of the VIN :)

Edit: just saw that there a sticker or sign on the windshield that says "F10". Founder's #10?

Last edited: